Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel First they came for the chans.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16608
  • Start date
Deleted member 16608

Deleted member 16608

lower than whale shit
-
Well boys, it begins. Cloudflare took their DDOS protection off 8chan and the sites been taken down. Pictures of all the shooters lately look like stereotypical incel white male nerds with glasses. Pretty soon any site that hurts their feefees will be taken down. This site will go away soon. It's only a matter of time.

Fuck this faggot world.

@SergeantIncel @Master what do u guys think?Will they come here too eventually?

Who cares about 8chan, any one can make a new chan website if they want

If someone from this forum ERs it's over for us.

We all will be forced to learn japanese just to shitpost on 5ch or 2ch.

and nothing of value was lost

Well boys, it begins. Cloudflare took their DDOS protection off 8chan and the sites been taken down. Pictures of all the shooters lately look like stereotypical incel white male nerds with glasses. Pretty soon any site that hurts their feefees will be taken down. This site will go away soon. It's only a matter of time.

Fuck this faggot world.
Fuck this faggot world indeed.
And most of all.
R.I.P Our Freedom to express ourselves.

The internet gets more cucked every day

The internet gets more cucked every day
Thanks to Khazar influence, and their major breakdowns on who gets to speak, and who gets silenced and eventually deleted from THEIR platform.
It´s very important to highlight those facts.

Also:

- JooTube
- Kikebook
- Twatterberg
- Plebditberg

Do those names ring a bell ?

Cloudflare is neither a hosting nor domain provider for 8chan. They just dropped them, a replacement was already found at bitmitigate.

Haven't they already been kicked off bitmitigate, because of the intense media/public pressure?

The resurgence was short-lived, as BitMitigate's cloud infrastructure provider said it shut off that company's service

We should prepare ourselves for the cull that is coming boyos, there were some good times here but all things come to an end.

Several recent shooters had accounts on youtube, should youtube be taken down?
A logical statement. But it ignores case by case specifics. YouTube is a massive platform for alot of content that would be caught in the crossfire. This is a forum for incels only. Sure, we don't openly make illegal plans, but do you think outsiders will care? All they see is the incel banner.

Haven't they already been kicked off bitmitigate, because of the intense media/public pressure?

We should prepare ourselves for the cull that is coming boyos, there were some good times here but all things come to an end.

This is why anybody with any kind of radical political bent should move to something like a .onion site. Has anybody checked onionchan?

We all will be forced to learn japanese just to shitpost on 5ch or 2ch.
Im already on it my tomodachi :feelsokman:

I hope not I just joined this year!

Several recent shooters had accounts on youtube, should youtube be taken down?
Oy Vey.
It belongs to the tribe.
So... Nope.

Freedom of speech dies to thunderous applause, not a tragic silence. That's the toilet flush society we live in now. Once the normies latched onto the Internet, it was just a matter of time before the thought police controlled it.

Im already on it my tomodachi :feelsokman:
頑張って!

Kanbaru4

Freedom of speech dies to thunderous applause, not a tragic silence. That's the toilet flush society we live in now. Once the normies latched onto the Internet, it was just a matter of time before the thought police controlled it.
Oh yeah.
That and kikes buying everything up.
Do you remember when Youtube was not owned by JooGle ?
It was a completely different experience.

Oh yeah.
Yep. You could say just about anything on there even in 2011. Butthurt thought police weren't in control at the time.

Attachments

• everythingburns.gif
    everythingburns.gif
    357.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Yep. You could say just about anything on there even in 2011. Butthurt thought police weren't in control at the time.
It all got downgraded.
So sad man... :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

thanks bro I will, I do it casually for now just starting with common phrases and words. just speaking and listening. after that than maybe writing and reading.
What if, only hypothetically of course, we would go all ER at the same time?
Oh yeah.
now they just cater to big companies and do whatever they want. complete opposite of what yt was originally about

Remember always to
1. know the law
2. follow the law
and
3. follow the law

and then there is no problem

if 8chan broke the law then they should be offline
if not they will probably be back up in 2-3 months if this censorship of them becomes a pattern like it was for the dailystormer

Remember always to
1. follow the law
2. follow the law
3. follow the law

and then there is no problem

if 8chan broke the law then there is a problem
if not they will probably be back up in 2-3 months if this censorship of them becomes a pattern like it was for the dailystormer
cucks will make cuck laws and execute non cuck laws in cuckish ways (they already did and still doing it)

Last edited:
Keep calm and drink your latte.

14776.jpg