Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel First therapy session today

belowhumanity

belowhumanity

Officer
★★
And I'm so fucking autistic that I couldnt even say anything other than one word auto-generated responses, even though i tried to speak :fuk: cba with life

I got forced into therapy when I was a teenager and it was meant to be a long term thing but after three sessions of me replying with single word responses and having a staring contest with him the therapist ran out of things to say, said I was perfectly fine and could go on my way

xgSQrEF.png

:p

I got forced into therapy when I was a teenager and it was meant to be a long term thing but after three sessions of me replying with single word responses and having a staring contest with him the therapist ran out of things to say, said I was perfectly fine and could go on my way
sigma moment

I don't need therapy, I need to get laid. Would cure me.

They all make ridiculous money by spewing blue pilled shite and prescribing (((pills))) which only numb you. Fraudsters.

Therapy and psychologists don't work on me, I'm the kind of guy talking to them that makes them go insane or become suicidal. I've broken the minds mentally of many therapists, psychiatrists, and psychologists in my day.

In fact, in general, nobody likes talking to me in real life because I get accused of being insane or pushing others to insanity. I've been accused of taking delight in the misery of others and the entire world around me. It's a lonely world when others constantly describe you as a soul-sucking black hole or void, I am that guy that nobody likes hanging around with. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
And I'm so fucking autistic that I couldnt even say anything other than one word auto-generated responses, even though i tried to speak :fuk: cba with life

Useless people they are. Don't waste your money.

I'm the kind of guy talking to them that makes them go insane or become suicidal. I've broken the minds mentally of many therapists, psychiatrists, and psychologists in my day.

Insane dark triad aurea.

Insane dark triad aurea.
I have a way of burying deep inside of people's heads and revealing their own personal ugliness that in turn makes everybody wary of being around my presence. :feelsjuice:

Therapists, psychologists, and psychiatrists hate me.
Insane dark triad aurea.
When I'm alone in the room with a therapist or psychiatrist. :feelsjuice:

Last edited: