Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel First snow

Player

Player

♠ Wizard ♥ NEET ♦ Belarus ♣
-
I know at least half of all of you guys can relate. Winter season is perfectly cozy time for you too. It puts a smile on my face.

It is finally first snow here. I hope there will be more in next months. Like back in the childhood.

The only downside of the winter are homeless pets which suffer because of their normalfag """owners""". But we all know that "normalfag" and "emphaty" is not something you put in one sentence.

Winter is perfect to get in the right mood. Today, after hospital, jogging and job hunt, it will be very nice to watch another episode of Vinland Saga and play Disco Elysium. Maybe I will rewatch some winter episodes of my favorite Mushishi too.

Please take care of your pets and have a frosty winter.

IMG 20191126 101702IMG 20191126 100042

Красота то какая Лепота!

You in Russia?

The look of soviet apartment buildings is depressing, but it brings back some good memories.

I know at least half of all of you guys can relate. Winter season is perfectly cozy time for you too. It puts a smile on my face.

It is finally first snow here. I hope there will be more in next months. Like back in the childhood.

The only downside of the winter are homeless pets which suffer because of their normalfag """owners""". But we all know that "normalfag" and "emphaty" is not something you put in one sentence.

Winter is perfect to get in the right mood. Today, after hospital, jogging and job hunt, it will be very nice to watch another episode of Vinland Saga and play Disco Elysium. Maybe I will rewatch some winter episodes of my favorite Mushishi too.

Please take care of your pets and have a frosty winter.

View attachment 172008View attachment 172009

I can both relate and not relate, winter used to be really beautiful and it still can be, but not in this city and not with this job.
The weather gets really nasty here and you can get entire streets' worth of sidewalk just completely encased in ice, not to mention the weather is constantly seesawing over and under 0 degrees, so when everything isn't encased in ice, it's full of muddy snow and filth.
Going through that every workday is just fucking brutal and it makes each day way longer and more painful than it needs to be, especially combined with loneliness.
I miss my old hometown and childhood a bit here, winters were nicer and more time was spent indoors, or just walking around outside without worrying about work.

Very comfy, I hope there will be a lot of snow where I live this year. Last year it was mostly mud and rain.

Wish it was snowing where i live aswell :(
It looks very cozy. Enjoy your day friend.

Winter can be heaven if there is snow but once it starts melting it becomes nightmare
also cute kot

Very Soviet looking, Slavs are tough people.

It also snowed here.
Image20191126

It never snows here :feelsbadman:

"An ugly Eastern European environment can be even bigger hell if you have to experience it all alone."

"An ugly Eastern European environment can be even bigger hell if you have to experience it all alone."
would be fine if you could stay indoors or in your neighborhood

having to interact with all the collapsing infrastructure across several city sectors is pure hell

You care more about the pets than the humans that are exposed to the weather?
No, I feel sorry for all living beings, but consider following. Pets just need human care to not be homeless. Humans need serious reforms and restructurisations in our soyciety to not be homeless.

Your cat looks very cute btw ( by the way )

Mogs me for owning a cat. I'd love to own one but I could not easily give it access to the outside, so I won't get one.

Mogs me for owning a cat. I'd love to own one but I could not easily give it access to the outside, so I won't get one.
I live with parents, so I share duties with my Mom. We have three cats. We can't give them acces to outside in the city, but we take them to live in the village with our granny when it's warm time of the year, so they can enjoy nature.

I live with parents, so I share duties with my Mom. We have three cats. We can't give them acces to outside in the city, but we take them to live in the village with our granny when it's warm time of the year, so they can enjoy nature.
Nice.