Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill First sex doll brothel opens in italy. Gets booked out for weeks.

Holy fuck men are pathetic, to pay real money to fuck an inanimate doll are you serious

Holy fuck men are pathetic, to pay real money to fuck an inanimate doll are you serious
This. This is the ultimate proof of how low men will go for sex. Even with a doll.

C2200E2A 0898 42ED 97B4 93897FD49CB2

I should start one in Melbourne, Australia.

Dolls don't say no.

I would, but id want a TRY before I buy situation...

I would, but id want a TRY before I buy situation...

I don't think I'll be comfortable knowing that I fucked a doll that someone already did to even get hard.

Try before you buy is a smart thing though.

I don't think I'll be comfortable knowing that I fucked a doll that someone already did to even get hard.

Try before you buy is a smart thing though.
Yeah, I understand... However, what if you invest 1000$ or more for a very sexy doll, and find out you cant even get hard or FINISH because its a doll... Try before you buy is better, and even if the idea is a turn off of playing with a "used" one, youll still know if youll get turned on with a NEW one, thats just yours..

damn...I know what business I wanna open in murica

who wants to invest in my sex doll biz out in LA?

Hypergamy and feminism have brought mankind to his lowest point ever in the history of the species.

Male thirst is at an all time high.

Poor men. What a sorry state our gender has been reduced to by cucking for WAMENS RIGHTS

This is fantastic. We need thousands of these sex doll brothels.
  • It's impossible for women to outlaw them because there's no way they can claim women are being abused (no RATIONAL way anyway)
  • Greater demand will lead to greater innovation (built in heat systems, moving mechanics)
  • This in theory can drive the value of pussy down to almost zero.
Sex dolls are literally the only thing that can solve incel problems and destroy women's inflated power base. We need an explosion in the market, and this suggests one is in fact coming.

Imagine a future where this thing can walk and talk:

Sex-doll-brothel.jpg

Vs. Swiping 10000 times on Tinder for this:

iStock-493743344-400x400.jpg

I swear we'll be the last generation to know this desperate thirst.

Last edited:
Actually it's good in the sense that make women unnecessary

well, if this proves one thing to me, it's that not as many guys are into sex for the validation as i thought

I fantasized about being a sex doll pimp

couldn't wrap my head around the legality of "renting" sex toys.

Why don't they open some of these in the usa?

I'd smash ngl tbh tbh

What a waste of money. Prostitutes are high tier sex dolls anyway

Proof that hypergamy is a real thing in the West. If men who aren’t chadlites really had it good they wouldn’t bother with sex dolls.

Finally something decent happens in this shithole

I would buy one but not now. I feel like they will improve a lot in a two or three years. I want one that gets warm so I don’t feel like I’m fucking a cold dead body

What? Just fuck a real bitch instead.

• It's impossible for women to outlaw them because there's no way they can claim women are being abused (no RATIONAL way anyway)
You underestimate the lengths women will go to keep copes away from lonely incels

volcel if you wouldn't

Sex dolls are literally the only thing that can solve incel problems and destroy women's inflated power base. We need an explosion in the market, and this suggests one is in fact coming.
Can't wait tbh. :feelsokman:

damn...I know what business I wanna open in murica
where do you think would be the best market? might be a good idea tbh

This could be a lifefuel but also our biggest nightmare..
What if femoids take over and run these brothels? Then u pay ur hard-earned money to fuck a plastic toy and support a femoids degenerate lifestyle... :giga:

where do you think would be the best market? might be a good idea tbh
any big city tbh, for so many reasons. More customers, richer people, worse hypergamy, more liberal attitudes toward things like this, etc.

I'd say NYC is best.

Besides that, probably aim more for big cities in red states to minimize taxes and regulation burden when expanding further.

Imagine being the dude tasked with cleaning the holes of these dolls JFL. And of course it was open in polentoni country.

80 bucks to fuck a piece of rubber that a hundred men have jizzed on.

pros of sex dolls:

- they can be made to look extremely gorgeous, more than almost any woman on earth

- if you own your own, you can do anything you want with her unprotected

- is avaible at any time and any moment

Cons:

- don't act like real girls

- hard to deliver, stigma, humilliation of people who own one

- they can't be active in the sex, only passive

- rather expensive, but worth it in the long run if you really like them

HOW Femoids wil ever recover?

shit like this makes me sick. fucking jews hold a vital need and charge assloads for it. Airports, cars, and this shit.

Niggah what?! The future cum.
This could be a lifefuel but also our biggest nightmare..
What if femoids take over and run these brothels? Then u pay ur hard-earned money to fuck a plastic toy and support a femoids degenerate lifestyle... :giga:
That's not going to happen. They're too stupid to understand robotics and business. Plus, they're too busy with celebrity gossip and social media to investigate and taking over a niche market.

Last edited:
80 bucks to fuck a piece of rubber that a hundred men have jizzed on.
Less expensive than fucking a piece of meat hundreds of men have jizzed on that has a woman attached to it.

Robo sluts are the future

Imagine cleaning the cum out of those things :feelsmega: