Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel first rejection at 19

bladeepilled

bladeepilled

keep draining bros
got rejected today because she had a boyfriend feel like dying I don't know how you guys deal with this shit omg

total infiltroon death

never got rejected in my life :feelzez:

I hope she dies a brutal and horrible death

Oh boy, you have a long future of rejections ahead (they wont be as nice as this foid)

Why are you even on here at 19? You shouldn't be here for your sake.

where else can i go? everywhere else is just idiots telling me stupid lie
You should keep trying to get a gf with all options available. You are just a year over 18 which is not enough time conclusively been able to determine if its over.

As someone who’s 19 I know conclusively that it’s over for me. All the foids in my high school bullied me and laughed at me for no reason. I live with my parents and have no future ahead of me or plan to move out. I’ve never talked to girls or made a friend in real life so I could never find a gf.

got rejected today because she had a boyfriend feel like dying I don't know how you guys deal with this shit omg
Stop asking out foids. She’ll just nah you and drive you to suicide.

I grantee most marriages end in the man killing himself . The kikes just lie about statistics

Let that be a lesson that everyone has a boyfriend so don't bother anymore.

Not as brutal as my rejection a couple of days ago. She asked me if my cousin was single :feelsrope:I don't know why I bother.