Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

First post

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Finally decided to join after months of lurking because life has been really shitty towards me the past 2 years and I can't cope with it anymore. I tried alcoholmaxxing talking to therapists but it feels like nothing really helps me cope. I can't vent to family because they are cucks and won't understand and I don't have any real friends so I hope this forum could be some sort of an outlet.

In short: Hi everyone :feelsautistic:

Did your therapist sell you out yet?

Did your therapist sell you out yet?
He did. I really have the feeling therapy is a bit of a scam, not for everyone tho but it just doesn't work for me. Paying someone to listen to your sob story and give shitty "advice" is cucked

He did. I really have the feeling therapy is a bit of a scam, not for everyone tho but it just doesn't work for me. Paying someone to listen to your sob story and give shitty "advice" is cucked
Good thing I actively avoided my school therapist :feelsLightsaber:

Hi. Welcome. Hope you don't become as retarded and cucked like the other youngfags here

OP are you the same mortis from looksmax?

No, that isn't me