Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting First post =ugly foidlet in my class

Ventingblackpiller

Ventingblackpiller

Italiancel
-
Introduction
Like my username say I will post things that happen in my life to vent and get a better English ( I am Italian)
Happenings
Yesterday I listened a short ugly foid in my class (she is from Peru so curry phenotype and she his fat) complaining to her friends about the fact that a guy she knew was ugly.i don't understand how a person can be so much ugly and complain about other people look.
Theory

anyway , she was probably just bragging to her friends her hypergamy to not look desperate . I had a short Stacy in my class (blue eyes,blonde, white,good face) and I never listen her talking about how ugly people are. The curry foid is probably virgin , I don't think nobody ever touched her .

Please If I will make some English error let me know , I want to learn

anyway , she was probably just bragging to her friends her hypergamy to not look desperate . I had a short Stacy in my class (blue eyes,blonde, white,good face) and I never listen her talking about how ugly people are.
Attractive people have good lives where all of their needs are met so there's no need to be resentful and spiteful. While attractive privileged people can be cruel, arrogant, and degrading, they can also be nice and well-mannered. They don't feel any lacking or threats from their environment so there's no place for negative emotions to grow.

Foids tend to be extremely judgemental over look. Most of the time, they just bitch against each other. The fact that she's targeting a dude is probably a power move as you said. She's insulting someone else to boost her ego, and the fact is it's a man probably is a way to fake abundance mind set, as in reality Staceys are the only legitimate ones to talk like that (because men would actually care about what they say). As she's not Stacey, it's just fake manifestation / magical thinking she's using to gain social credit from other foids. Most dudes know she's full of shit anyway, though they probably don't even understand what her whole scheme is about.

mmm google tells me it's right what did I do wrong?

Not even a native english speaker, and I understood just fine.
Anyone that doesn't (@IronsideCel ) is medically and literally retarded.

Insecure narcissist holes are like that.
Yesterday I listened a short ugly foid in my class (she is from Peru so curry phenotype and she his fat) complaining to her friends about the fact that a guy she knew was ugly.i don't understand how a person can be so much ugly and complain about other people look.

Just because she is ugly don't think that she can't choose among various guys.

Introduction
Like my username say I will post things that happen in my life to vent and get a better English ( I am Italian)
Happenings
Theory

anyway , she was probably just bragging to her friends her hypergamy to not look desperate . I had a short Stacy in my class (blue eyes,blonde, white,good face) and I never listen her talking about how ugly people are. The curry foid is probably virgin , I don't think nobody ever touched her .

3 out of 10 and below foids are even more hypergamous than more attractive foids. Best to stay away from trying to ascend by getting a 3 out of 10 foid or lower since there is a good chance you'll just end up spinning your wheels with these foids. Might as well go for a more attractive one if you are gonna keep chasing foids despite being ink

I think she is only 4'10 , idk who want to touch that truecel factory , I didn't expect so much replay anyway
No such a thing as a virgin foid in the 2020s, m8.
Just like there's no such a thing as a lonely foi

Thanks, Google keyboard is helping me , maybe sometime I will try to put a vocal here , my teacher says that I don't procunce verbs right so I will to practice

He asked for correction in the manner of perfectives.
Be it understandable, incorrect noun adjective agreement.

I did as commanded. @Intellau_Celistic

Last edited: