Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment First person video of foids's reaction to Chad versus incels?

polvorb20

polvorb20

Self-banned
-
Is there video out there which shows the difference in a foid's reaction to Chad versus incels?

I'm imagining an experiment in which a Chad wears a hidden Go-Pro camera and interacts with foids. Then an incel wears a hidden Go-Pro camera and interacts with foids.

Is there video out there which shows the difference in a foid's reaction to Chad versus incels?

I'm imagining an experiment in which a Chad wears a hidden Go-Pro camera and interacts with foids. Then an incel wears a hidden Go-Pro camera and interacts with foids.
Why stop there, have them interact with the same person.

Last edited:

I think this would be quite a good experiment, it'd definitely prove our point

I think this has already been done somewhere. I just don't know how to find such a video. Like what search terms would you enter?

Especially brutal would be the difference in reaction among noodlewhores to a Nordic Chad versus a ricecel.

dont need to see a video, I have this experience everyday

if i was wealthy id be doing social blackpill experiments