Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting First penetration, i made it

Govid_Dorious

Govid_Dorious

AspieWaffen Division soldier
★★★★★
everyday when i finish playing vydia and i am going to bed i think "what will be the dream humiliation this time?"
this night i dreamed i payed two prostitutes, one was a female dwarf :horror: and the other was a roastie blonde, i penetrated the fem dwarf and felt it, for the first time the dream didn't ended in the penetration scene...well, i was also humiliated in this dream because the prostitutes commented how much average was my penis :kys: every dream i am humiliated

Last edited:
#IcantBreed

This gay reality sux

I had a dream where I was in my apartment, I heard my mom called out to me "There is a beautiful woman looking for you!" I replied "I don't know any." then I heard footsteps coming up so I hid under the bed looking out, it was my old friend but dressed up as a troon or woman which made me laugh since he too was a sub5 truecel and the only person I could discuss blackpill before it was known as blackpill stuff with, we BSed and then went outside, I saw some old classmates coming my way (I haven't been in a school for 6 years now) and ran inside to hide under the bed again.

I guess it's a good allegory for my mental state.

My nightmares are very often school related, I had another dream where I was back in school but to hold a speech about my trade and future work possibilities, but I wore a dirty oversized three piece suit while the rest of the audience were bespoke chads. I had forgotten my notes so had to ask for them, then I had to ask for a pencil, then some other shit etc etc

My nightmares are always humiliation, guilt or avoidance themed, no scary monsters for me just realistic scenarios.