Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

First hentai dream

Themisterpepsi

Themisterpepsi

it be how it be
-
I was at a busy park on my laptop and I somehow found out I was in a dream instead of fucking the nearest female in sight I just looked up hentai since everyone around me wasnt real, they can't judge

I didnt even jack to it in my dream but I did wake up with a boner though

Oh it sounds like a lucid dream. Lucid dreaming is fun though and I actually did many things in my dreams through lucid dreaming.

I don't even know how a sex dream is supposed to work as a virgin.

Oh it sounds like a lucid dream. Lucid dreaming is fun though and I actually did many things in my dreams through lucid dreaming.

I don't even know how a sex dream is supposed to work as a virgin.
sex dreams are rare for me

I mostly dream of weird shit like being in a sewer with some pale spider bitch

I wish I can have a hentai dream :(

Learn Lucid dreaming
A lucid dream is a dream during which the dreamer is aware of dreaming. During lucid dreaming, the dreamer may be able to exert some degree of control over the dream characters, narrative, and environment.
I need this

A lucid dream is a dream during which the dreamer is aware of dreaming. During lucid dreaming, the dreamer may be able to exert some degree of control over the dream characters, narrative, and environment.
I need this

I practiced this a few years ago and I could do anything.I want. I have lucids from time to time but they get rare because I don't actively practice it

I practiced this a few years ago and I could do anything.I want. I have lucids from time to time but they get rare because I don't actively practice it
Gonna be hard for me anyway because I have a hard time sleeping

whenever I try to fuck girls in lucid dreams her body warps and fucks it up. i should just stick to flying

whenever I try to fuck girls in lucid dreams her body warps and fucks it up. i should just stick to flying
It happend to me.also a few times. I couldn't reach her which was frustrating. But it worked well after a few tries. Idk how my mind is supposed to know how sex feels like. I guess I just experience my expectation of it

Once tried to stick it in this foid but her snatch turned into a cheese grater.

how the fuck you do it, every time I became aware I am dreaming I can't control it the first thing I do when I became aware I try to wake myself up jfl

Knock out of it.

XtLhmI6.gif

Refrain to fap and have boners, their not good for you.

I never had a lucid dream

I've never remembered a dream. I have daydreams, where I'm still conscious of lying in bed but my imagination's going wild. But i've never had anything that dreams sound like. ???

I've never remembered a dream. I have daydreams, where I'm still conscious of lying in bed but my imagination's going wild. But i've never had anything that dreams sound like. ???
That's very strange