Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"First feminists were christians"

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
http://catholic.nowealthbutlife.com/edith-stein-and-feminism/

We must think for a moment when the English puritans, who were part of the Calvinists, emigrated to the United States. When the first communities settled in America, women for the first time had the opportunity to read the sacred text directly, so they realized - especially by looking at Jesus' attitude towards women - that the way Jesus was treating women was very different from what the costumes of the time dictated. Then they began to ask for greater participation in the political life and public life of the communities, they were small communities, demanding their equal dignity to be recognized.

I'll say that the first mistake western societies did was to let women have access to books.

Now, look at what current "christian feminists" are doing, they are specifically saying - without even being ashamed - that marriage is an instrument used to subjugate men, they are specifically saying this.

Christian women now are - without any doubt - in a superior position, and this superior position is not intended to be traded for an equal position, that's clear. Christian girls say that it is the nature of boys to guard and to protect foids, which include going to war and also taking care of their families. So, apparently, for current christian feminists, girls are in a favored place because of the male’s role as protector.

Feminists won. So, for these reasons, taking a christian foid as a wife means being a total submissive cuckold.

http://catholic.nowealthbutlife.com/edith-stein-and-feminism/

We must think for a moment when the English puritans, who were part of the Calvinists, emigrated to the United States. When the first communities settled in America, women for the first time had the opportunity to read the sacred text directly, so they realized - especially by looking at Jesus' attitude towards women - that the way Jesus was treating women was very different from what the costumes of the time dictated. Then they began to ask for greater participation in the political life and public life of the communities, they were small communities, demanding their equal dignity to be recognized.

I'll say that the first mistake western societies did was to let women have access to books.

Now, look at what current "christian feminists" are doing, they are specifically saying - without even being ashamed - that marriage is an instrument used to subjugate men, they are specifically saying this.

Christian women now are - without any doubt - in a superior position, and this superior position is not intended to be traded for an equal position, that's clear. Christian girls say that it is the nature of boys to guard and to protect foids, which include going to war and also taking care of their families. So, apparently, for current christian feminists, girls are in a favored place because of the male’s role as protector.

Feminists won. So, for these reasons, taking a christian foid as a wife means being a total submissive cuckold.
you're implying other religion foids are good :feelstastyman:

you're implying other religion foids are good :feelstastyman:
Nono. I'm just saying that I'm scared by what "christian feminists" think about the "natural role" of the man.

Christian foids are all about enslaving men, using marriage as an instrument, and the worst part is they are aware of their advantages over males. There's a difference between promoting traditional gender roles, and promoting female superiority.

Nono. I'm just saying that I'm scared by what "christian feminists" think about the "natural role" of the man.

Christian foids are all about enslaving men, using marriage as an instrument, and the worst part is they are aware of their advantages over males. There's a difference between promoting traditional gender roles, and promoting female superiority.
every woman is the same no matter the race/religion, it's hardwired in their brain

Christian feminists cherry pick the Bible. And to make matters worse, their whole argument is based on the idea that the "good" teachings of Jesus were only later "corrupted" by the "evil" teachings of Paul. Not only this is cherry picking, it also ignores the fact that the letters of Paul are the oldest Christian writings we have. The Gospels came much LATER, so if anything, Paul is the "original", the Gospels are the corruption. And there were also other Gospels, of course, who didn't make it into the "Churchian" canon. Like the Gospel of Thomas that includes verses such as these: "Simon Peter said to them: Let Mariham go out from among us, for women are not worthy of the life. Jesus said: Look, I will lead her that I may make her male, in order that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every woman who makes herself male will enter into the kingdom of heaven." http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/thomas/gospelthomas114.html

Christian feminists cherry pick the Bible.
The same as muslim feminists are doing, they are taking parts of the Quran, only those useful to them to prove their narration, then they cut those parts and hide what can be uncomfortable or not totally fitting their narrative. In few words, they are strumentalizing religion.

There's nothing wrong to strumentalize religion, but we males should have control on moral authority, not feminists. If feminists are successful in strumentalizing religion, then they will promote female's superiority, just like men did, promoting men's superiority at the time.

This could've been avoided, but the greed and ignorance of man allowed for these self inflicted wounds on their future generations

“Christian feminists”

More like crypto jews.

This could've been avoided, but the greed and ignorance of man allowed for these self inflicted wounds on their future generations
Avoided? how?

Here the problem is foids has had access to books. The main problem is foids have been educated so they READ WHAT WAS WRITTEN on the books, instead of listening to what males said that was written on the books.

Avoided? how?

Here the problem is foids has had access to books. The main problem is foids have been educated so they READ WHAT WAS WRITTEN on the books, instead of listening to what males said that was written on the books.
Well for starters, the spread of Christianity was a terrible thing in the long run

And now we have to suffer for it

First feminists were jews. In fact, they still are.
I mean, Edith (((Stein))) lmao