Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News First ever foid joins the U.S. Army Special Forces (burgercels GTFIH)

The Armed Forces have been cucked for years now, but it is funny, screw these faggots serving zog.

Now she can be the cumdump of the whole SF squad.

Now she can be the cumdump of the whole SF squad.
they will probably say something like "sex is good for mental health of the soldiers"

yet incels not getting sex means nothing of course

Last edited:
what's zog
Zionist occupied government :feelsEhh:
Seriously I hope they stuff as many idiots and foids into Army and police as they can to make them as inefficient as possible.

Seriously I hope they stuff as many idiots and foids into Army and police as they can to make them as inefficient as possible.
As long as you don't fight their wars, you can literally get paid to train your weapon and combat skills, slow down the system and get insider information. I urge every nazi to join the military.

She will sell out any SFcels as soon as Chaddam comes along

As long as you don't fight their wars, you can literally get paid to train your weapon and combat skills, slow down the system and get insider information. I urge every nazi to join the military.
This is not what happens, they arent stupid and will find out you hold hostile intentions. You dont need to join to army to train and stay fit and their field manuals as well as military hisotry and engineeribg are freely available to study, soldiers dont get "insider informations" dont kid yourself.
I urge every Nazi to drop out and go rogue.

they arent stupid and will find out you hold hostile intentions.
Doubt. I have worked with people who work in the modern military and I heard the USA is way worse.

You dont need to join to army to train and stay fit and their field manuals as well as military hisotry
That talk about military history rings all my alarm bells ngl. How the fuck do you think we can overthrow a government with history knowledge?

I feel like the time of dropout has to stop. I cant purchase arms where I live and a military salary is a good alternative for not paying taxes (for example people who cannot leave the EU or the US to give 50% of thear earnings to ZOG). Also the military has still a big amount of right wingers that will be your reallife contacts. Internet will make no guerilla troop.

Now she'll fuck the whole squad. Accuse them of rape. Have them fired and then get more holes recruited. CUCKED FOR ETERNITY.

Women in the military are always massive sluts. She's probably getting gangbanged as we speak

@SergeantIncel and @Master new coworker maybe one of them ascends now

Either they've simped her, she takes roids or she's a rare combination of high IQ, mental durability and muscle mass in females.

Doubt. I have worked with people who work in the modern military and I heard the USA is way worse.

That talk about military history rings all my alarm bells ngl. How the fuck do you think we can overthrow a government with history knowledge?

I feel like the time of dropout has to stop. I cant purchase arms where I live and a military salary is a good alternative for not paying taxes (for example people who cannot leave the EU or the US to give 50% of thear earnings to ZOG). Also the military has still a big amount of right wingers that will be your reallife contacts. Internet will make no guerilla troop.
Random people from all over the country are not your "contacts" not is there is a reason to think they are the true believers who will actively oppose the government they rely on for their living, because as you showed yourself most people are just there for muh money and muh college not bevause they are warriors who want to fight and kill. Also what a stupid thing to say "no taxes", uh you are literary working to government.

The army is not a host of dissidence and it has never been, the time wasted there could be spent on a proper skill, making money and finding local "contacts".
Field manuals, instructions on how to synthezise explosives, build mines, flame throwers, rocketlaunchers are freely available as are better paid jobs, what the fuck do you need the army for.

Random people from all over the country are not your "contacts" not is there is a reason to think they are the true believers who will actively oppose the government they rely on for their living, because as you showed yourself most people are just there for muh money and muh college not bevause they are warriors who want to fight and kill. Also what a stupid thing to say "no taxes", uh you are literary working to government.

The army is not a host of dissidence and it has never been, the time wasted there could be spent on a proper skill, making money and finding local "contacts".
Field manuals, instructions on how to synthezise explosives, build mines, flame throwers, rocketlaunchers are freely available as are better paid jobs, what the fuck do you need the army for.
Autistic as fuck. Why are yu so repulsed by direct action? Download the anarchist cookbook, download manuals, download guerilla tactics. How are you gonna put any of this into action? I know 4 dudes in reallife in the german army and 2 from the swiss army. Their personality varies from a furry with several suicide attempts to a nazi with a swastika tattoo and one got thrown out for synthesizing amphetamine in the laboratory. You tend to find way more extreme people than in normie circles, and extreme people is what you need to take extreme measures.

Regarding taxes and the system: Only the fewest really drop out. This is a passive role and I doubt we have the time to wait for this jewish Babylon to collapse. Either they will make us a minority surrounded by hostile subhumans or the ecosystem will completely collapse under capitalism.
The benefits of the military outweight the negatives a lot. Jobs in the military are actually mostly sitting on your ass wasting tax money on your fascist ass that could be spent on a refugee or an antifa occupied building. Its a big ass bureaucratical complex, like every other office job. Just with the difference that its tax funded and this generates no profit that plays in the hands of our enemies.

I completely respect everyone going the Ted Kaczynski way, is it as valuable, if not even better, but it just takes way more drastic dedication than being a sleeper in the military.

Autistic as fuck. Why are yu so repulsed by direct action? Download the anarchist cookbook, download manuals, download guerilla tactics. How are you gonna put any of this into action? I know 4 dudes in reallife in the german army and 2 from the swiss army. Their personality varies from a furry with several suicide attempts to a nazi with a swastika tattoo and one got thrown out for synthesizing amphetamine in the laboratory. You tend to find way more extreme people than in normie circles, and extreme people is what you need to take extreme measures.

Regarding taxes and the system: Only the fewest really drop out. This is a passive role and I doubt we have the time to wait for this jewish Babylon to collapse. Either they will make us a minority surrounded by hostile subhumans or the ecosystem will completely collapse under capitalism.
The benefits of the military outweight the negatives a lot. Jobs in the military are actually mostly sitting on your ass wasting tax money on your fascist ass that could be spent on a refugee or an antifa occupied building. Its a big ass bureaucratical complex, like every other office job. Just with the difference that its tax funded and this generates no profit that plays in the hands of our enemies.

I completely respect everyone going the Ted Kaczynski way, is it as valuable, if not even better, but it just takes way more drastic dedication than being a sleeper in the military.
The fuck, are you seriously going to pull the autism card with your fucking Yuru Yuri avi?? What exactly did the gain from shitting in the military? Whats their rank? Anything below Captain is not serious subversion because a coup and opposition are organized by senior leaderships not bums on company level, as I already said. Why is that idiot wearing a swastika tattoo? They wont let you into the KSK or Grenadiere with that. What is that other idiot doing synthesizing drugs in a government laboratory? Why isnt he doing that in his basement so he can sell that shit to leftists and niggers? Stupid kid, thats your guerrillas?
The government doesnt care about the few thousands it has to pay you a month, they are glad you are isolated in barracks and wont cause trouble. Thats why so many NCOs and Officers are sandniggers and fuckups. You know what doesnt play into the hands of "our" enemies? Organizing militias, assassinating bureaucrats and bombing railways or shooting with RPGs at convoys like the RAF or Hoffman did.
I served and I cant tell you its a waste of time, my cousin was an officer and he will tell you its a waste of time. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, how guerrillas or armed forces are organized and how revolutions happen. Do you know what Nazis and Commies do for experience? They go to Kurdistan, the Lebanon or the Ukraine to join militias and get first hand instructions as well as actual combat experience. What are you gonna do with your cushy government job? Maybe you can go do some peace keeping in the Kosovo and tell yourself that the revolution is coming while your company is reorganized to be more inclusive and pregnancy friendly.
The military is a waste of time and "training" a cheap excuse, you admitted yourself you just want the money. Everything they know you can learn yourself and there are other ways to get your hand on some heat.
That said I am not organizing any militias nor do I suggest you should nor do I advocate violence, I am just having a theoretical discussion about hypothetical situations with you. Please dont get your retarded ass arrested selling drugs.

She's stupid, that's just asking to get raped.

The fuck, are you seriously going to pull the autism card with your fucking Yuru Yuri avi?? What exactly did the gain from shitting in the military? Whats their rank? Anything below Captain is not serious subversion because a coup and opposition are organized by senior leaderships not bums on company level, as I already said. Why is that idiot wearing a swastika tattoo? They wont let you into the KSK or Grenadiere with that. What is that other idiot doing synthesizing drugs in a government laboratory? Why isnt he doing that in his basement so he can sell that shit to leftists and niggers? Stupid kid, thats your guerrillas?
The government doesnt care about the few thousands it has to pay you a month, they are glad you are isolated in barracks and wont cause trouble. Thats why so many NCOs and Officers are sandniggers and fuckups. You know what doesnt play into the hands of "our" enemies? Organizing militias, assassinating bureaucrats and bombing railways or shooting with RPGs at convoys like the RAF or Hoffman did.
I served and I cant tell you its a waste of time, my cousin was an officer and he will tell you its a waste of time. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, how guerrillas or armed forces are organized and how revolutions happen. Do you know what Nazis and Commies do for experience? They go to Kurdistan, the Lebanon or the Ukraine to join militias and get first hand instructions as well as actual combat experience. What are you gonna do with your cushy government job? Maybe you can go do some peace keeping in the Kosovo and tell yourself that the revolution is coming while your company is reorganized to be more inclusive and pregnancy friendly.
The military is a waste of time and "training" a cheap excuse, you admitted yourself you just want the money. Everything they know you can learn yourself and there are other ways to get your hand on some heat.
That said I am not organizing any militias nor do I suggest you should nor do I advocate violence, I am just having a theoretical discussion about hypothetical situations with you. Please dont get your retarded ass arrested selling drugs.
Its about getting free military training. You could join the french foreign legion or some other group aswell. You gotta admit its way harder to get into the middle east or at least Azov to join their military groups. I did not admit I want the money, it is favorable but I am currently in the process of getting a 6-12 month basic training. No commitment to the state, just firing guns on the states expense and meeting people who are into militancy.

Not a bad deal compared to downloading 1944_werwolf.pdf materials isnt it?

Its about getting free military training. You could join the french foreign legion or some other group aswell. You gotta admit its way harder to get into the middle east or at least Azov to join their military groups. I did not admit I want the money, it is favorable but I am currently in the process of getting a 6-12 month basic training. No commitment to the state, just firing guns on the states expense and meeting people who are into militancy.

Not a bad deal compared to downloading 1944_werwolf.pdf materials isnt it?
6-12 months basic training? The draft doesnt take that long in Austria and Switzerland! I guess its some kind of militia training??

6-12 months basic training? The draft doesnt take that long in Austria and Switzerland! I guess its some kind of militia training??
Guess you're from the german speaking regions? Freiwilliger Wehrdienst (FWD) in Germany has to be in the range of 6-23 months. After your basic training of 3 months you join either the infantary, marines, their intelligence service and so on to do basic shit, still being able to use their military training of course.

Guess you're from the german speaking regions? Freiwilliger Wehrdienst (FWD) in Germany has to be in the range of 6-23 months. After your basic training of 3 months you join either the infantary, marines, their intelligence service and so on to do basic shit, still being able to use their military training of course.
Oh wow, well I guess you will see for yourself that the Bund is a joke and not what you imagine. Just dont larp as a dissident if you stay for the pay.
Fwd

Oh wow, well I guess you will see for yourself that the Bund is a joke and not what you imagine. Just dont larp as a dissident if you stay for the pay.
View attachment 288711
How do you know that? As I said, a friend of 10 years is a member there, another one I know for several years is going to be officer there in 2 years.
Depending on where you are, the soldiers are the exact opposite of the liberal leftists that make the commercial spots. Believe it or not.

I'm still waiting for your plan on how to get fit for real combat situations that is easily executable without getting a fake identity and travelling half around the world.

How do you know that? As I said, a friend of 10 years is a member there, another one I know for several years is going to be officer there in 2 years.
Depending on where you are, the soldiers are the exact opposite of the liberal leftists that make the commercial spots. Believe it or not.

I'm still waiting for your plan on how to get fit for real combat situations that is easily executable without getting a fake identity and traveling half around the world.
You just dont get it, it doesnt matter who the soldiers are and what they think. If you want an army job whatever, just dont pretend you are a "nazi" dissident when you arent even ready to get a fake identity and travel half across the world. German right wingers fought in the Baltic against communist filth.
Its not even about combat, why not study law so you can get extremists out of trouble like the Antifa does? Or build an organization that can launder money and offer a social net for your front line extremists like the SA? Or become an electric so you can build much needed infrastructure. So much to do, the Army is a waste. As I said, they are happy to pay you for peace, the Bund costs not even 2% of the household, the biggest share is (((social security))).
Dont forget to respect lieutenant wamen, cuck.

You just dont get it, it doesnt matter who the soldiers are and what they think. If you want an army job whatever, just dont pretend you are a "nazi" dissident when you arent even ready to get a fake identity and travel half across the world. German right wingers fought in the Baltic against communist filth.
Its not even about combat, why not study law so you can get extremists out of trouble like the Antifa does? Or build an organization that can launder money and offer a social net for your front line extremists like the SA? Or become an electric so you can build much needed infrastructure. So much to do, the Army is a waste. As I said, they are happy to pay you for peace, the Bund costs not even 2% of the household, the biggest share is (((social security))).
Have you done any of these things? I have one more year here in Germany until I can leave, in that time getting a military training is the best I can do. I agree that revolution is not a part-time job, but I cannot start a career in law now since I already have some years on another field already (though we need lawyers for the cause, RIP Jürgen Rieger).

I am just terribly sick of seing people with the "everything or nothing" attitude and then picking nothing.

Fair enough.
Yeah. Lets drop this aggressive attitude towards each other. We work for the common goal.
I just don't see the possiblity of enough people going a full revolutionary route since this would mean cutting down everything in life you had so far.
Even lost causes with not much to loose like us incels do this. It is already hard to motivate people into doing basic stuff.
During peace time, the military is just a big complex of bullshit that you can join, get what you need and leave while on the way you can make very valuable experience. Pausing your study or work life for like a year to get this has nearly no downsides compared to the big ass benefits.

Yeah. Lets drop this aggressive attitude towards each other. We work for the common goal.
I just don't see the possiblity of enough people going a full revolutionary route since this would mean cutting down everything in life you had so far.
Even lost causes with not much to loose like us incels do this. It is already hard to motivate people into doing basic stuff.
During peace time, the military is just a big complex of bullshit that you can join, get what you need and leave while on the way you can make very valuable experience. Pausing your study or work life for like a year to get this has nearly no downsides compared to the big ass benefits.
Sure, but joining it permanently which is what you were suggesting is a major waste of time.

Sure, but joining it permanently which is what you were suggesting is a major waste of time.
I think being an actual soldier makes you way more valuable to the cause simply for the practical experience. That is the sole point. Most of the stuff you suggested can be done in the meanwhile or is actually supported by the easy access you get though the military. Especially the chance to have a network of militant people locally.

I think being an actual soldier makes you way more valuable to the cause simply for the practical experience. That is the sole point. Most of the stuff you suggested can be done in the meanwhile or is actually supported by the easy access you get though the military. Especially the chance to have a network of militant people locally.
It wont get you laid though :feelsYall:

You people do realize that a revolution cannot work at all without people on your side? Successful revolution requires infiltration into all parts of system. From local law enforcement to bureaucracy and even military leadership. And it just cannot be done until more people agree with what you are trying. Not just by finding people who suppirt the cause but turning those who are sitting on the fence. That's how Adolf H. did it. Instead of launching a militia insurgency, he took power from within the system.

The current world order is maintained by 5000 nuclear weapons and 19 aircraft carriers. The (((big boys))) control this firepower. All militias and insurgencies today are nothing but pawns in the game of bigger players. Heck, the only reason PLA was successful was that NATO came to their side. Otherwise its impossible to win a revolution, especially in developed nations with big defence budgets.

Dude imagine you're in a firefight in Kandahar, you get hit and its up to this foid to drag you out, but she can't bc she's a weak foid

It´s amazing how different and ironically inclusive this website rlly is. The spectrum go from people dwelling on basements getting obese from eating fastfood,furries,psychopaths,losers,rich incels,poor incels,subhumans from all races and shitholes around the world to guys that literally know how to build a bonafide militia and overthrow a government from inside out.

It´s funny how racist and yet diverse this place rlly is,a true masterpiece of the internet underworld.

The Armed Forces have been cucked for years now, but it is funny, screw these faggots serving zog.
This.

Also she’ll be the first female spec ops to be raped when the enemy inevitably captures her during some mission for ZOG in some third world shithole.

Which is probably the real reason she joined up in the first place to be honest.

Nothing more exciting for a cum dumpster than to be hunted down and be violently penetrated by a violent murderous Chad over and over again.

Last edited:
Jfl, she's gonna get a Special Gangbang.

I fucking hate women in the military.

They don't do shit.

I remember when I was doing basic training and we had women on our platoon. They were coddled immensely by the instructors, and they're the ones who needed the most helping packing their ruck sacks.

They also just fucking suck as leaders and commanders. They don't know how to lead, they just shout commands at you and then blame you if anything went wrong.

Honestly they make perfect candidates for a modern military that's more concerned with image than it is with actual defense or results.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back