Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel First days of classes

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
Fucking hell its been 3 days and i’m already feeling like shit due to school. The teachers are such verbal fuckers and they think they’re funny. One of them decided to do a debate and when it was my turn i just couldn’t even say anything i’m too high inhib. I just kept staring at him and shook my head and then he moved on, i could hear some kids laughing. FUCK THAT BITCH WHORE FUCKING CUNT JUST LEAVE ME BE. I hate this so much, i just want to be left alone to do my work and get the fuck out of there without being constantly annoyed by a cunt teacher that thinks he/she is funny by asking me random questions when i’m not paying attention thus making me look like a retard in front of the class. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

CA69DB43 6E5B 4E4C AA5F 730AC3CA0BCD

I am just imagining you speaking that ugly dutch language

Damn. I'm glad my school days are pretty laid back and soothing.

I wish I could be in school again just to not go and rot jfl

I have school in a couple of weeks, still expecting the same shit like last year.

College or high school?
talking about college, I rotted in my apartment when I reached my breaking point. the good in college was better than the good in high school, and then the bad in college was worse than the bad in high school

the good in college was better than the good in high school, and then the bad in college was worse than the bad in high school
I’m still in college and I can confirm that this is true

College is way better than high school man. I go to a mainly commuter school so no one cares who I am or what I do. People just show up to the lectures and go home mostly. The downside is everyone has already made the social connections that they want to make, leaving me in the dust.

College is way better than high school man. I go to a mainly commuter school so no one cares who I am or what I do. People just show up to the lectures and go home mostly. The downside is everyone has already made the social connections that they want to make, leaving me in the dust.
only thing to do is Kool-aid man break through into people connections I guess