Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over First day of work 2020 and the most talkative girl at work did not want to talk to me

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I managed to get a few days off from work and I went today and the suifuel started early. First off, my boss was angry at me for coming late. I've been drinking for the past 2 days and I felt like if my head was going to explode. About women, they hate me as usual. This girl who is one of the most outgoing and talkative and extroverted didn't want to talk to me. I saw her at the stairs and I told her, "hi, did you have a happy new year?" She looked at me with surprise as if she was thinking "wtf why is this subhuman talking to me?". She just said "fine" and continued climbing down the stairs, eager to get away from me. Fuck it, I wish Iran nukes Europe as well to kill me once and for all.

I worked with foids before, it's pure ERfuel.

She looked at me with surprise as if she was thinking "wtf why is this subhuman talking to me?".
Fuck fuck fuck
Just approached women they say.Just strike random conversation they say.Jfl

Next time you see her punch her in the face

She just shy bro cause she likes you bro. She wants you to make the first move obviously.

Why do you even bother

Shes negging you bro just hold frame remember you're the prize!!!

mogs me because women speak to him

Give her the time
2944946A 28DE 426C 91EC 4FC17660B9A3

How attractive was she? If she's 5 and up don't bother with them. If she 4 or below, I'm sorry it's over.

She just shy bro cause she likes you bro. She wants you to make the first move obviously.
OP also needs to show more confidence and take 30 showers b4 approaching a foid:soy::soy::soy:

How attractive was she? If she's 5 and up don't bother with them. If she 4 or below, I'm sorry it's over.
She wasn't really that attractive, she's slightly overweight, short hair with glasses kind of like Vilma from Scooby doo but she's really talkative, she speaks to anyone except monsters like me.

She wasn't really that attractive, she's slightly overweight, short hair with glasses kind of like Vilma from Scooby doo but she's really talkative, she speaks to anyone except monsters like me.

Many women nowadays are overweight, sounds to me like she's average looking (a 5). You did nothing wrong, you found her attractive and wanted to get to know her a little. Sucks that she didn't seem to care though.

OP also needs to show more confidence and take 30 showers b4 approaching a foid:soy::soy::soy:
30 showers? That’s nowhere near enough to clean off all that toxic misogyny! He needs to take at least ten million showers.

She is just shit testing you bro

sounds like you didn’t get a haircut for the new year. That’s probably why she was disappointed with you.

just be confident. Girls love confidence bro! Pull yourself up by your bootstraps!

The only women I have worked with have been Polish women in factory, never local western women. I haven't mixed with western women since I left school.

You must've made a particularly nasty post on this forum for that to happen.