Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story First day of the new semester wasn't terrible

Notkev

Notkev

In-a-prison-of-my-own-making-cel
★★★
I had only one class though, so that's probably why.
I saw 4 of my acquaintances/classmates and had some normie bullshit conversations (It's more like small talk crap actually). Then we had some tea and then lunch. And then I left.
Gotta get used to seeing these many young foids who are just out of reach.
Saw some obesecels, I'm happy at least I'm not fat.

The only trash part of it was that literally the moment I enter this class the first person I see is her. I was hoping I wouldn't be in any classes with her but so far there's one. I really hope this is the ONLY class I share with her. Seeing her fucking sucks man

I left after lunch and then went to my cousin's shop. Then I came home and replaced the LEDs in our house that had all stopped working.

Overall not a terrible day.

meanwhile chad has already gotten a dozen phone numbers from stacies on the first day.

meanwhile chad has already gotten a dozen phone numbers from stacies on the first day.
it's so over that I don't even have the energy to feel sad

My first day is always go to classes and sit like a loser, barely speak to anyone since you don’t know anyone.

Then walk home while fucking sexhavers are out which is extreme suicide fuel.

My first day is always go to classes and sit like a loser, barely speak to anyone since you don’t know anyone.

Then walk home while fucking sexhavers are out which is extreme suicide fuel.
Weirdly enough it doesn't hurt me as much as it used to

It's a defense mechanism probably