Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel first day of semester; already have to put up with shit (WARNING: JBB)

• Thread starter HarvesterOfInceldom
  • Start date
HarvesterOfInceldom

HarvesterOfInceldom

Incels of the World, Unite!
★★
So I go to my first class today, and guess what the first people to sit next to me are. A WF/BM couple; anyway, I'm gonna put the whole "if you're black you're wayyyyyyyyy less likely to be incel" thing aside and tell you how i patrolled this thot today. Anyway we got a stupid ass icebreaker where we gotta write a short biography about the person next to us without knowing anything about them, and naturally I'm next to the white foid with the black boyfriend.

So when it's our turn to go she goes first. She had the absolute gall to write down and tell to the entire class that I was "shy" only because I didn't say anything to her because I was busy writing my fucking dumb ass paragraph which is basically just a bunch of stereotypes about coal burners. Anyway, I felt that violated my NAP, so I decided to add a little sentence on the end about how she was very conscious about her weight and loved to eat fast food. When I'm done this roastie is so triggered and tries to womansplain to me about how she's into nutrition or whatever so the last sentence wasn't true.

I'm gonna move to another seat next class so i don't have to sit next to that thot; unfortunately that class is full of foids so it'll be probably the same shit with other ones. I don't even give a fuck at this point, im just gonna spend all my assignments roasting these fake ass bitches and calling them out for their thottery

America classes are really low iq ngl

what is this shit

i would say LARP but this seems too detailed.

Go to an all-boys school.

i would say LARP but this seems too detailed.
Nah its real i can show y'all the paper i still have it for proof but my handwriting is shit

So I go to my first class today, and guess what the first people to sit next to me are. A WF/BM couple; anyway, I'm gonna put the whole "if you're black you're wayyyyyyyyy less likely to be incel" thing aside and tell you how i patrolled this thot today. Anyway we got a stupid ass icebreaker where we gotta write a short biography about the person next to us without knowing anything about them, and naturally I'm next to the white foid with the black boyfriend.

So when it's our turn to go she goes first. She had the absolute gall to write down and tell to the entire class that I was "shy" only because I didn't say anything to her because I was busy writing my fucking dumb ass paragraph which is basically just a bunch of stereotypes about coal burners. Anyway, I felt that violated my NAP, so I decided to add a little sentence on the end about how she was very conscious about her weight and loved to eat fast food. When I'm done this roastie is so triggered and tries to womansplain to me about how she's into nutrition or whatever so the last sentence wasn't true.

I'm gonna move to another seat next class so i don't have to sit next to that thot; unfortunately that class is full of foids so it'll be probably the same shit with other ones. I don't even give a fuck at this point, im just gonna spend all my assignments roasting these fake ass bitches and calling them out for their thottery
Post her information online, I'm sure you got her name. When society breaks down we are going to deal with these coal burners in the most brutal ways imaginable and it will be nice to have their identities on hand

Post her information online, I'm sure you got her name. When society breaks down we are going to deal with these coal burners in the most brutal ways imaginable and it will be nice to have their identities on hand
i got her first name but ill see if i can get her last over the next class or two.We should start a site where we catalog these coalburners names; i already have a few from high school as well.

i got her first name but ill see if i can get her last over the next class or two.We should start a site where we catalog these coalburners names; i already have a few from high school as well.
There used to be a really good site that kept track of coalburners but the kikes had it taken down

One time in college we were asked to do the same thing and I was paired up with this black bitch.

We basically were required to write about what the other person liked to eat and degree was and what his plans were and all that bullshit.

So this black bitch tells me her favorite food is fried chicken, and her plans were to finish her GED (just LMAO), And degree was nonexistent. She also had a stereotypical black bitch ghetto name. But whatever, I respected her and told the class faithfully and with respect her things. I also pronounced her name right.

Then this black bitches turn comes on to say about me.
She butchers my name and starts LAUGHING in front of the fucking class, and she makes fun of my height and then she makes fun of the food I like. With no fucking respect for me at all. I fucking hate that Shaniqua bitch

She butchers my name and starts LAUGHING in front of the fucking class, and she makes fun of my height and then she makes fun of the food I like. With no fucking respect for me at all. I fucking hate that Shaniqua bitch
Tyrone maxxx and slap that bitch silly and make her ass clap like an otter.

I completely forgot about this but I had to do this last year also. I sat next to this Iraqi girl so we had to write about each other. I forgot what I wrote and what she wrote. Anyway, that day or a couple of days later I saw her flirting with some white Chad-lite. Just fucking lol, JBW axiom strikes again. @chudur-budur @NeetSupremacist

Nah its real i can show y'all the paper i still have it for proof but my handwriting is shit

Post it.

Well done on the last sentence, OP :feelsokman:

Black skin = IRL cheat codes tbh

Seeing blacks is enough to ruin the day, seeing them with hot women must be hell. Anyway it serves whitecels right for pushing feminism on the world and fucking brown women