Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel first day of my junior year went exactly as i expected

Cobalt1257

Cobalt1257

Ready or not, I'm the illegitimate son of God!
-
i was already thinking it was gonna suck but i still had a small sliver of hope that maybe i would make some friends and interact with the foids in at least a neutral manner. long story short everyone went out of their way to avoid me and i ended up sitting by myself in every class that didn't have assigned seating (and in the ones where people had to sit by me i could tell they were irritated by it). i'm such a fucking idiot for thinking things would've changed. thankfully nobody really picked on me because i give off school shooter vibes (quiet White lanklet) so that was nice. i had to eat lunch in a hidden corner in the front foyer of the school because i'd rather die than eat in that normalfag-infested cafeteria. also i saw a lot of people whispering to their friends and looking at me too. the weird thing is that i don't even feel sad about this shit anymore since i've gotten used to it by now.

ps: please don't fucking post this on IT, you assholes. i've already had an abysmal day.

wtf how old are you

Try to ask random questions about the class to some, that's how I made a few friends there

they will always hate the quiet kid

kids.is but yes this will happen over and over. U will go to college and still be incel, nothing will ever change. you will go to work and still be incel. Nothing will ever change without you changing physically and mentally too! Get this in your head now, make a plan to address this.
You can either money Maxx and fuck hookers or u surgery Maxx with money. Either way you will need money!

highschool is fucking brutal but it doesn’t get better

Glad that shit's over. I used to each lunch in the bottom of a remote stairwell to avoid the normies