Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel First day in uni today

Nate Higgers

Nate Higgers

Legend
★★★★★
I made a bad first impression to almost everyone who met me for the first time jfl, every foid that i made an eye contact with gave me death stares not to mention the brutal heightmogging I experienced in class I'm 5'7 my head barely reached most men's shoulders :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
It was a horrible experience but i have to pull through no matter what, i'm not going to fail this year even if it means i get humiliatingly mogged in the process

Last edited:
being mogged is hell

Very poor choice of words.

But I as a 5'6" man can certainly admit to that feeling too when you barely reach to the shoulders of other men.
Can't even expect anyone to take me seriously or consider my existence at all.
I'm a joke.
Manletism is a curse how can a loving god create such a botched form of life

sandniggers in tunisia are tall

go to libya and you will find ton of short people since their diet is totally ruined and very hot weather to grow

Why do you hate niggers? cracker chads and normies affect us much more. I've been a neet for years in a row so luckily I didn't have to join a shitty university and get mogged with you last week. I seethe the most when I think about the college and school sluts being fucked by dirty niggers and piece of shit white chads:reeeeee:

Are u in Germany/ Netherlands? I don't what else place 5'7 would be short..

I made a bad first impression to almost everyone who met me for the first time jfl, every foid that i made an eye contact with gave me death stares not to mention the brutal heightmogging I experienced in class I'm 5'7 my head barely reached most men's shoulders :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
It was a horrible experience but i have to pull through no matter what, i'm not going to fail this year even if it means i get humiliatingly mogged in the process
I feel for you brocel. I've been in this shithole for almost 2 years(at least I'm going to finish by the end of 2024). The truth is that it's only going to get worse, while everyone is partying, being with friends, getting into relationships, etc. you'll be browsing .is and cooming. The brutal part is that even if you are academically gifted it won't matter, you will lose out on your uni stages etc. non-stop sex, complete freedom, barely any responsibliities etc. It's ovER at least cope by applying yourself and getting an internship which leads to a higher paying job as soon as you graduate(or at least that's how I cope)

sandniggers in tunisia are tall
This, i swear to god the average tunisian zoomer got to be at LEAST 5'11 and I had to be that one kid who got starved by his cheap ignorant shitskin father :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Good luck lad jfl, subhumans shouldnt be going to places like that

Why do you hate niggers? cracker chads and normies affect us much more. I've been a neet for years in a row so luckily I didn't have to join a shitty university and get mogged with you last week. I seethe the most when I think about the college and school sluts being fucked by dirty niggers and piece of shit white chads:reeeeee:
Least obvious glowie
Joined Sep 10, 2023 Posts 1

Why do you hate niggers?
i don't hate niggers or any other race for that matter the username is just for comedy purposes
cracker chads and normies affect us much more. I've been a neet for years in a row so luckily I didn't have to join a shitty university and get mogged with you last week. I seethe the most when I think about the college and school sluts being fucked by dirty niggers and piece of shit white chads:reeeeee:
Brutal as fuck man i feel for you but i don't live in a diverse country i live in a relatively homogeneous sand nigger shithole

Are u in Germany/ Netherlands? I don't what else place 5'7 would be short..
I live in tunisia which is packed to the brim with height moggers i think it isn't an exageration to say that collectively tunisians are the tallest sand niggers, which makes my situation even worse as a stunted 5'7 manlet

I hate god and I despise god and I will never worship God for creating me as a short guy. Not only do women reject you but literally nobody fucking sees you as a human being.
being non-NT is the worst, being short isn't that bad if you are NT. I've seen short NT guys slay, but even tall guys are incel if they are non-NT

Good luck lad jfl, subhumans shouldnt be going to places like that
I have no choice my parents won't take care of me forever it's either this or I'll find myself in the streets few years from now

Well I guess I'm non nt then cuz I've never "slayed"
NT is a fakecel cope taking note of who's obsessed with the "NTpill" is a good way to filter out fakcels

If youre asian never shoulda come to a nom asian school mang. Jfl

What major you doing

Over for us class of 2023 cels

I have no choice my parents won't take care of me forever it's either this or I'll find myself in the streets few years from now
Fair enough

Nice .What major are you in?

Welcome to hell, buddy boyo. I live in a muslim country and I see couples everyday. I can only imagine what you’d have to go through.

Wish you the best of luck, uni was pretty brutal for me, I didn't make it through.

I don't remember any of my first days, don't worry. I just remember they were suifuel, but actually quite normal days overall with just nothing happening. Don't expect anything in terms of relationship as an incel since the outcome will always be failure.

Wish you the best of luck, uni was pretty brutal for me, I didn't make it through.
Thanks man i appreciate it
I don't remember any of my first days, don't worry. I just remember they were suifuel, but actually quite normal days overall with just nothing happening. Don't expect anything in terms of relationship as an incel since the outcome will always be failure.
My days in uni are being spent in quite despair :incel:

Brootal. I had a similar experience on my first day. I'm 5 weeks into community college and I still have no friends and have made no progress with getting a gf

Brootal. I had a similar experience on my first day. I'm 5 weeks into community college and I still have no friends and have made no progress with getting a gf
lol whos gonna tell him

I'm 5'7 my head barely reached most men's shoulders
Universities are ruled by Chads. Boyish framelets are out of fashion here, you're competing with the big boys now.

Thanks man i appreciate it

My days in uni are being spent in quite despair :incel:
I feel bad today. I was sitting at lunch and everyone else had friends they could talk to but not me.

Brutal to be short in the United States

Go to another country if you have the opportunity in the future.

Brutal to be short in the United States

Go to another country if you have the opportunity in the future.
I'm not an amerimutt fortunately

Have you seen any possible incel?