Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting first day in mandatory service

R

rottingricecel

Officer
★★
the retardation in the singaporean military is simply staggering. i just simply cannot understand how some literal ricecels muster the enthusiasm to shout those stupid patriotic slogans with the subhuman mixture of a language between chinks and americans.

once again im out of the place as an observer, everyone moving like npcs with purpose but me. i showed up at first day with shorts (the only one) and i kept went missing jfl but i doubt i can keep up with this.

i just cant bring myself to care to fit into society anymore. everything feels like such a joke. we basically did nothing all day but a subhuman iq survey that took over an hour for like 10 questions. listening to all those stupid speechs propaganda wanting you sacrifice for such shit island while the foids on train happily go on their lives attracting chads with no dress code whatsoever. meanwhile the males have to slave away two years in extreme temperature wearing stupid getups and everyone is so obedient its driving me mad.

i so hate how conforming modern males are

Try to dodge service by any means

One of the few positive things about my country is that males are not forced to do this bullshit anymore.

Pretend to be a brain damaged faggot.

Try to dodge service by any means
This is how:
Pretend to be a brain damaged faggot.
Seriously. I don't know what rules the Singaporean army has on fags, but no army will allow you to be near guns and explosives if they think you're too stupid.

Intentionally bomb the aptitude test and give wrong answers to everything. KEK

I'd just say that I've some meagre impairing ailment or intellectual deficit.

Intentionally bomb the aptitude test and give wrong answers to everything. KEK
actually i already did that. contributed for me to rank a lower 'school' where rules are more lax, still retarded though. not sure what retard vocation they will assign me after initial training period

as for faggot thing didnt dare to try lol not sure didnt know any precedents either

as for faggot thing didnt dare to try lol not sure didnt know any precedents either
I wasn't suggesting you do anything there.:feelshaha:

In some countries I believe you can forego military service if you say you're a fag, but some countries like Turkey want actual photo evidence of you being in the.. submissive role.:feelskek:

I wasn't suggesting you do anything there.:feelshaha:

In some countries I believe you can forego military service if you say you're a fag, but some countries like Turkey want actual photo evidence of you being in the.. submissive role.:feelskek:
:worryfeels:photo evidence lol

That sucks i could never imagine growimg up in a country where military service is mandatory. I would've roped

the retardation in the singaporean military is simply staggering. i just simply cannot understand how some literal ricecels muster the enthusiasm to shout those stupid patriotic slogans with the subhuman mixture of a language between chinks and americans.

once again im out of the place as an observer, everyone moving like npcs with purpose but me. i showed up at first day with shorts (the only one) and i kept went missing jfl but i doubt i can keep up with this.

i just cant bring myself to care to fit into society anymore. everything feels like such a joke. we basically did nothing all day but a subhuman iq survey that took over an hour for like 10 questions. listening to all those stupid speechs propaganda wanting you sacrifice for such shit island while the foids on train happily go on their lives attracting chads with no dress code whatsoever. meanwhile the males have to slave away two years in extreme temperature wearing stupid getups and everyone is so obedient its driving me mad.

i so hate how conforming modern males are
Damn.

You should have faked brain damage