Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

First day at tinder: not so visually absolutely horrible, but problem arised, maybe because my living place sucks

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Was nasty too look at those femoids anyway, but not so disgusting as saw other people complaining about it. Its Russia afterall, so pretty femoids were plenty, not much landwhales, and very few SJW style scum. Also all of them were white, only one mulatto and one asian (would like to see more asians :< )

Swiped and counted, for making statistic. In age group of 18-20, swiped 9 to right and 2065 to left. As weirdofreak, dont know what should I do with normal femoids, so only those who have potential to appreciate my freak persona-into alternative subcultures and arts-were swiped right. And those not ugly for sure. For leaving hikikomori life with my fighting spirit now so low, and outsidemaxing, ugly femoids are not motivating

But now problem-after those swiped could not see more femoids. Today had cargo of new ones (1 right, 37 left), and thats all. Is this because tinder has limits how much can be swiped, or just because my living place is not very densely populated, and those 2000 are all 18-22 females who use tinder here, and those who saw today-just new users? Probably second reason, because can see pictures of older ones, but dont need old roasties

Place is this, its shithole

Don't you have hot prostitutes there?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back