Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

First born/Second born.

Are you first born or second born?

• First born.

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Second born.

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Only child.

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Third born or more.

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Cruel

Cruel

K1ll3r
-
I'm second born, and I'm quite upset because my "bro" got all the best, while I was left to live with the waste and I got no education at all. I'm not talking about school education because I was sent to the uni, but I was told nothing useful about the world. Socially, I'm an idiot. The pics below are meant to be funny, but they are also quite true. Are you first born or second born? Or else? Have you been neglected too?

Firstsecond7 5a8429bc6c54d png  700
Fs5 5a8429d4c5542 png  700
Firstsecond5 5a8429b64781b png  700
Firstsecond4 5a8429b3425cc png  700

Some comments.
I am a middle child and this is PAINFULLY relatable. I had walking pneumonia once and could barely breath one night due to all the congestion in my lungs. My parents didn't believe I was actually having trouble breathing and assumed I was just panicking. If my grandfather didn't have an oximeter on him, my family probably would have let me stay at home and I would have died of oxygen deprivation. :|
i almost died twice, because of food poisoning and sting bite reaction and both times they didn't care all day and i remember I hear myself dr telling my dad, "If you brought her 10 minutes later she would have died" . They thought I was unconscious talking above my bed . I am a classic case of middle child.
Yeah... when I had walking pneumonia, my mom said I was just faking it. She told me I had to go to school anyway. If it wasn’t for the fact that I passed out at the front door and didn’t wake up until the next day, she probably wouldn’t have ever believed me.
People often feel, when you have your 2nd+ kid, that you should have known better and it will be so much harder on your body and everyone should have one kid. Remnants of the zero population growth fad.
I wonder why these pare are so precious about their first born who often is an asshole, and care about nothing about their second born who often is much better.
Quite sad.

I have a half sister who is like a decade older than me

I have no siblings.

First. But my mom always sided with sister so all that doesn't apply.

I'm a first born and made absolutely sure my brother wouldn't face the same struggles as me. So I helped him as much as I could, introduced him to friends my age, I actually made him low inhib too and he was wearing brand new fashion clothes when I was dressing up in wallmart at his age.

I don't remember how was he treated by mother when he was a baby but it probably was like in These comics lmao.
But he's chadlite and I'm ugly so what :feelscry:

I regret it right now because I feel like a cuck I'm all alone and now that he's the popular one he never ever helps me in anything like socializing or going to events with him.

I should have made him a nerd so I would have somebody to play with everyday lol.

I'm the first born, as i have a younger sister. But her life has always been a lot better than mine, because female.

second, those comics very relatable