Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fireworks and new years celebrations are for ultra normies

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Fireworks and the whole celebration of new years eve is just a man made stupid normie celebration. I live in a small town and the fireworks only go on for about 40 minutes. I went out at 00:02 to watch the fireworks for myself and i only saw like three fireworks, the sky werent lit at all. I'm pretty sure the ones who fired all the fireworks are city people who moved from large cities to this small town because it's one of the safest towns/villages in Swedistan. (i only see normies, high tier ones and chad + stacies with kids and boomers whenever i'm going out for a walk here) I can't bother to celebrate this stupid occasion. I'm all alone while everyone else is sipping champagne and fucking foids.

I took my last sip of vodka at 23:59:43 and my new years resolution was to stop drinking. I know it's stupid to be enslaved by time and numbers but i ran out of alcohol anyway. One 33cl liter beer isn't going to make my evening any better.

if i was alone i wouldnt do shit, but im with my family we celebrate it

I watched fireworks from my balcony

Tell that to my browser!

whenever i hear them i imagine i'm a soldier in a warzone
Idk man, i hear real gunfire on holidays and it makes me feel "free." (Rural Usacel) but also kind of sad (& paranoid) because my house is quiet.

Millennials aren't entitled to fireworks, they're costly and bad for the environment.

I feel mocked by it srs

When I hear fireworks it's like I'm being made fun of and I'm being reminded I'm.only whilst everyone else b partying and having fun

The only fireworks I saw today were on my screen

These morons are coping hard. They're trying to forget how badly this year ended and trying to pretend this year is not gonna be even worse.