Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting FIRE KENNEDY

Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-

Seriously. Fuck this sjw shill who doesn't know how to manage and help create a good movie franchise.

Rip Star Wars :feelsrope:. Thanks normies you ruined it :feelsree:

Normies destroy everything they touch.

They are destroying nerd culture I swear. What the fuck are we gonna have left!!!!!!!!
"Nerd culture" was already taken over years ago when the first Avenger's movie came out, or even before that. @knajjd now your username color matches Yuri.

"Nerd culture" was already taken over years ago when the first Avenger's movie came out, or even before that. @knajjd now your username color matches Yuri.
Thats what I mean tho everything is starting to get taken over and turned to shit. I know its not just starting now I meant it in general.

Thats what I mean tho everything is starting to get taken over and turned to shit. I know its not just starting now I meant it in general.
It's over if you wish to get any enjoyment out of niche hobbies. There are no niche things left that are easy enough to pick up.