Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fire Emblem or Metroid. Which should I play

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
I'm trying to clear my Nintendo backlog. Should I beat Super Metroid or a Fire Emblem next? I played a little of both and never finished. If I play a Fire Emblem I'll probably start with Shadows of Valentia or Holy War.

I've been meaning to sell my Switch since I never played it (childish device). I hope I can fetch a good price for it. Probably not.

I've been meaning to sell my Switch since I never played it (childish device). I hope I can fetch a good price for it. Probably not.
Wait a few years till it's older. It'll probably never be that valuable due to how successful it's been. I see it falling a similar fate to the Wii.

Wait a few years till it's older. It'll probably never be that valuable due to how successful it's been. I see it falling a similar fate to the Wii.
If that's true shouldn't I sell it now? Nintendo is bound to release newer models.

If that's true shouldn't I sell it now? Nintendo is bound to release newer models.
What model is it? Maybe you should keep it in case a hack is found. Nintendo consoles are only worth it once you can play everything for free

What model is it? Maybe you should keep it in case a hack is found. Nintendo consoles are only worth it once you can play everything for free
Only the first model can be jail-broken. I have the typical red-blue one. It has depreciative commercial value so I may as well get rid of it now.

Only the first model can be jail-broken. I have the typical red-blue one. It has depreciative commercial value so I may as well get rid of it now.
There might be breakthroughs

There might be breakthroughs
Why don't people just making a gaming PC and use emulators with a controller to play any game for free? These consoles are rubbish.

Why don't people just making a gaming PC and use emulators with a controller to play any game for free? These consoles are rubbish.
Accessibility

Shadows of Valentina is peak, you get to play as two mc's at once and the art is pretty good along with the dungeon aspect. I didn't know it was on switch so thanks

Shadows of Valentina is peak, you get to play as two mc's at once and the art is pretty good along with the dungeon aspect. I didn't know it was on switch so thanks
It's not on switch.

I'm trying to clear my Nintendo backlog. Should I beat Super Metroid or a Fire Emblem next? I played a little of both and never finished. If I play a Fire Emblem I'll probably start with Shadows of Valentia or Holy War.
Super Metroid is the best in series.

Definitely that unless you're an RPG fanatic.

Super Metroid is the best in series.

Definitely that unless you're an RPG fanatic.
I've already played it a bit before. Was fairly enjoyable. I'll probably get through it first since it's decently short.

ahhh thats what i originally played it on but the cartridge doesnt work anymore. rip
You should hack ur 3ds and get it digitally

Play fire emblem 6 or conquest, both are peak gameplay imo. Games you choose are really weird starters. Shadows of valencia have really short maps while holy war have the biggest and longest maps in the series. Why not start at medium scale? If you want to lean on a harder and based one, try Fire Emblem 5. I'm not a fan of the general fatigue system, it's kinda bs but some enjoy it. Sure the maps are masterpieces of work probably one of the greatest map design in the series by far.

Last edited:
Fire emblem