Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Finnish study on sexuality is another one for the Blackpill bank.

• Thread starter Bronzehawkattack
  • Start date
Bronzehawkattack

Bronzehawkattack

Mythic
★★
Like always, there's another study that at least proves us mostly right, and bluepillers as being mostly wrong and delusional, preferring to think with feels rather than reals.

Here's the findings essentially bullet pointed;
  • Aged 18-24 women report more sexual partners than aged 18-24 men, median 5 partners for women and median 3 partners for men 2015. (Side note, interesting with a median for once! For some reason most similar studies insist on only reporting the mean.). Women’s median has been rising for each consecutive survey whereas men’s median has been decreasing.
  • 35% of women aged 18-24 report having had 2 or more sexual partners within the last year. For men only 19% report having had 2 or more sexual partners within the last year. 1992, 1999 and 2007 31-36% percent of women aged 18-24 have reported having had 2 or more sexual partners within the last year. 1992, 1999 and 2007 35-49% of men aged 18-24 reported having had 2 or more sexual partners within the last year.
    There is a steep drop for men around 2015, probably as a result of apps like Tinder becoming popularized.
  • Women lose their virginity before men and both genders report lower and lower sexual debut ages. Respondents that reported having had intercourse for the first time 2005-2009 had an average age of 16,5 for women (down from 21,3 in 1937-1941) and 17.5 for men (down from 19,8 in 1937-1941).
  • Marginally more men than women now report having been in love with their first intercourse partner. This is a significant difference to 1937-1941. Back then 83% of women and 44% of men reported having been in love. In 2010-2014 48% of men (who have consistently hovered around 40-50%) reported having been in love with their first partner whereas 38% of women lost their virginity to someone that they were in love with.
  • Not only were more men than women in love with their first partner but the roles have also reversed between the genders when it comes to willingness to engage in sexual intercourse without being in love. 73% (up from 41% in 1971) of men aged 18-24 report that they are willing to have sex without love whereas the corresponding value for women aged 18-24 is 80% (up from 22% in 1971). Men catch up to women in the age group 25-34 though where both genders report an 80% willingness to engage in sex without love.
  • Men are much more approving of prostitution than women. Around 60-70% of men approve of prostitution whereas only around 25% of women agree that individuals should be allowed to earn money by selling sexual favours. Around 55-60% of men support the establishment of regulated brothels, for women the corresponding percentage is around 20%.
80/20 rule once again proven. Western society is fucked.

No data on adult virgins, only sexhavers? Doesn't matter to me, I was getting nothing even before online dating so I hope it gets a lot worse for normies.

No data on adult virgins, only sexhavers? Doesn't matter to me, I was getting nothing even before online dating so I hope it gets a lot worse for normies.
Yeah no direct info on virgins, but the fact that men are having sex less according to this data kind of implies that there are going to be more virgin men in general, meanwhile roasties are having more sex because well... They're roasties.
It's basically proving us right on the front that roasties are indeed becoming bigger and bigger whores to a more concentrated selection of Chads, cockblocking the rest of men.

"Muh female love" "All men are the same"

Are you trying to make me rope bro

meanwhile men dominate suicide, workplace injury and KIA stats. JFL normies are telling me that foids have it harder than us

We can expect that the real divide is much more noticeable, considering that most foids will pretend to have had less partners than they actually had, and men will do the exact opposite.

60929ba64a2a0efdedeca7cd88a45e82

its time

Male virgins are so ridiculed in Finland, it's unbelievable.

Anyways, glad you found this!!
I saw similar study somewhere but the site that had it deleted it and I could not find it again.
You are a awesome for bringing this up!!

Denying sub-8 theory is as bluepilled as you can get.

We can expect that the real divide is much more noticeable, considering that most foids will pretend to have had less partners than they actually had, and men will do the exact opposite.

As a 22 year old virgin this makes me so fucking pissed, women are legit whores are there is nothing we can do about it but sit and watch, I should just jump off a bridge

The first three points are especially beyond brutal, I just dont know anymore

You’re awesome. Where do you find all these studies?

all studies are by our side but cucks still deny it.

Potent high octane suicide fuel

Please hardworkingcels post this to Incels wiki