Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Finnish site has survey "how many sexual partners have you had?"

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★

They don't have the option 0!!
Iltapaska

This is descrimination towards incels!!

Zero isn't even an option.
Fucking normies

Also that survey was made because women were concerned about "slutshaming".
They want to justify being whores

The website looks like a Magazine for Foids. Test is obviously for females.

What a stupid article.

A foid who calls herself "sexual educator" complains that people see foids who sleep with many men as "sluts" and men who sleep with many foids as studs. The foid also says that "slutshaming is horrible".

Stupid foid, getting laid as normie foid is as easy as breathing. While their male looksmatch has to make effort and spend resources to get sex.

It takes ridiculous amount of effort and resources for a normie man to get laid in same amounts as the worst slut can.

What a stupid article.

A foid who calls herself "sexual educator" complains that people see foids who sleep with many men as "sluts" and men who sleep with many foids as studs. The foid also says that "slutshaming is horrible".

Stupid foid, getting laid as normie foid is as easy as breathing. While their male looksmatch has to make effort and spend resources to get sex.

It takes ridiculous amount of effort and resources for a normie man to get laid in same amounts as the worst slut can.

That just goes to show how out of touch they are with people in our situation. To them, sexual/romantic experience is simply a natural part of life, something that just happens; they can't wrap their heads around the concept that for some people it actually doesn't happen.

Yeah, we men are sorry because we don't want already used flashlights.

Also, normie men tend to get foids who look worse than them while a sluts can have sex with Chads.

And incels gets nothing.

Yet she decided for herself to be a slut. This hypocrisy has to stop man. While she does not want to be called out for that, it seems fine to make fun of lonely men. Lol at this fucking existence.

Also that survey was made because women were concerned about "slutshaming".
So 0 wasn't even a possibility because it was aimed at women. Lmao. So much for femcels existing.
Yet she decided for herself to be a slut. This hypocrisy has to stop man. While she does not want to be called out for that, it seems fine to make fun of lonely men. Lol at this fucking existence.
She can deliberately choose to be a slut but we can't call her out on her choice.
She can make fun of men who DO NOT choose to be lonely and you can't say shit to her.

That's how she thinks. The hypocrisy is so fucking disgusting.

Jfl yli 100. Do Finnish foids fuck like rabbits?

Jfl yli 100. Do Finnish foids fuck like rabbits?
Women do, so do chads
Mongoloid looking finncels have no chance against a Viking descent chad

I read somewhere that these countries have a low age bar to lose their virginity. I think in Iceland was at 14. You got a boring land with just snow in it. Either you have sex or form a metal band.

I wish Jason Voorhees would get these fuckers in the marvel cinematic universe.

I wish Jason Voorhees would get these fuckers in the marvel cinematic universe.

The spirit of Voorhees lives inside all of us, camp crystal lake is a myth! I'll be cold and dead before I let anyone take what is mine!

If you fap - you have one partner

Women do, so do chads
Mongoloid looking finncels have no chance against a Viking descent chad
I've never seen many samples of Finnish people tbh. Is it even possible for them to have a glimpse of rice looks? I thought Finns are Nordic Vikings

Imagine not being able to conceive that 30% of the population exist.

Further proving that femcels do not exist
Femcels just plagiarize incel.co content and reverse the genders. They are just virtue signaling cunts trying to dilute the incel message
Foids dress like whores, act like whores, want to be whores, but hate being called whores jfl
Clown world

I read somewhere that these countries have a low age bar to lose their virginity. I think in Iceland was at 14. You got a boring land with just snow in it. Either you have sex or form a metal band.
Yes, girls lose it at around 14 on average.
If I ever find a nice girl in my 30s, I can never accept that she's had 50 dicks in her

Damn this is really ragefuel.