Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Finnish Government starts broadcasting news in Arabic and Somali

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Finland imported so many niggers and ragheads that the government decided to start broadcasting news in Arabic and Somali

News article in English:

It's ovER, brothers
full

Set the studio on fire (in my summer car videogame)

Meanwhile I have a hard time to get a job from Germany because I don't speak german and move there from another european country. I'm a bigger nigger in Europe and in my own country than actual niggers themselves as an incel NEET. Insane tax-rate well used again. Just have a secure job in public sector is law in Finland, of course it's typically foids who get such jobs.

Finland imported so many niggers and ragheads that the government decided to start broadcasting news in Arabic and Somali

News article in English:

It's ovER, brothers
full
Finland first to be cucked? I thought it was norgay

its over
eastern sweden has fallen

Sandniggers will takeover the europe

News article in English:

It's ovER, brothers
full
Rip Finland, you defeated the Red Bolsheviks three times. But the Bolsheviks defeated you from the inside anyway.

Conquered without a single bullet fired.

Time for reintegration into the Russian Empire
In fact, it's ridiculous, but Finland has more inheritance from the Russian Empire than the external Russian federation. Even the Criminal Code of Finland, although with edits, is still the one that Alexander 3 adopted.

The effects of (((diversity)))

Rip Finland, you defeated the Red Bolsheviks three times. But the Bolsheviks defeated you from the inside anyway.
Finland lost the war in 1940. But it's funny to believe in myths.
Soviets pierced the Mannerheim line and Finns were unable to stop Soviet offensive.

800px Lahde battle

Maintaining independence, provided that you have 3 million people, and your enemy has more than 100 million, is a victory.
Because Finns visited Moscow and accepted pease proposals on Soviet terms.
If the war continued, Soviets obviously would have reached Helsinki.