Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel FINNISH ARE AMWF HABAS

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
C832DE8B D062 492C 9136 F68DABC2A683

Jfl almost all Finns are direct patrilineal descendants of ricemen:feelshaha:

what's up with bosnia and serbia?

God bless genghis khan:feelsaww:

that’s Hungarians, they are also habas

My guy that is literally 95% Bosnia and Serbia. It might have a tiny corner of Southwestern Hungary but the commenter wasn't wrong.

My guy that is literally 95% Bosnia and Serbia. It might have a tiny corner of Southwestern Hungary but the commenter wasn't wrong.
But the map is most likely referring to ethnic Hungarians in that region and their patrilineal descendants because them and Finns are of similar origin

Maps of haplogroups don’t follow de jure political boundaries that closely

“north Asia “

Genghis Han was red haired and green eyed he didn't looked like modern chinese ricecels stop coping.

Last edited:
Genghis Han was red haired and green eyed he didn't looked like modern chinese ricecels stop coping.
This just means I have a red haired green eyed ancestor which means I am actually white and can run the jbw game :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

:lul::lul::lul:
@FinnCel lossus

Ggc2

What's up with Madagascar though :feelswhat:

We know this fact in Finland. Our ancestors came from the east when ice started to melt after ice age.
We are pre-indo-european people of Europe