Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based FinnCel is this meme true?

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★

Was your childhood too like in this Finnish meme?
@FinnCel

A guy in Finland told me that a majority of men in Finland are bald framecels and everyone chain smokes and drinks heavily. He told me that if I went to Finland, the healthcare system would cover every facial surgery I need and that Finnish facial surgeons are among the best in the world. He also said I would slay in Finland for having an American accent and a non high pitch voice.

A guy in Finland told me that a majority of men in Finland are bald framecels and everyone chain smokes and drinks heavily. He told me that if I went to Finland, the healthcare system would cover every facial surgery I need and that Finnish facial surgeons are among the best in the world. He also said I would slay in Finland for having an American accent and a non high pitch voice.
Did you ever go to Finland to confirm?
Volcel if you didn't

I wish that was my life, looks simple and he has friends

Did you ever go to Finland to confirm?
Volcel if you didn't
Not going to Finland if I can't surgerymaxx for free there. If I could, I would though. I heard they see Americans the way Americans would see real life anime characters.

Nordicks are cucked.