Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Finland will mass import pajeets

The pajeet takeover of the World has progressed

:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
I wouldnt wish Indians on my worst enemy

At this point its an obvious pawn that jews are using first it was arabs and niggers now its shit munchers

Jews realized that pajeets are more obedient, while niggers ask for too much, so they made a minor adjustment in their plan.

@faded thank you saar

Just overrun all countries with streetshitters theory. How these politicians still have their heads is beyond me.

Jews realized that pajeets are more obedient, while niggers ask for too much, so they made a minor adjustment in their plan.
No, niggers destroy a white nations genetically mixxing, pajeets destroy it economically and sands/muslims destroy it culturally. Different forces of destruction depending on requirement :feelsthink:

Oh look it's a woman destroying a country that was built by men for 1000s of years with one swipe of her pen. What else is new?

Disaster in the making

Last edited:
No, niggers destroy a white nations genetically mixxing, pajeets destroy it economically and sands/muslims destroy it culturally. Different forces of destruction depending on requirement :feelsthink:
Then they'll mass clone Abos and then import them to white countries as the final touch.

Finnish employers are extremely greedy pieces of shit and this is one example of it. Unemployment is very high, getting a normal job is chad, toilet or via nepotism only and a lot of unemployed people are forced to do labor almost for free, so their neetbux won't get reduced up to 40% as sanction. The government does everything so fuckers can get their cheap labor as far as from India or the Philippines. I sometimes feel like they want to purposely increase the inceldom and suffering via worsening male surplus for the psychopaths they are, then bully, lock up and gaslight incels when they dare to complain.

This is fucking unfair when I barely don't have any chances to move to another european country and get a job there. Too many requirements for white non ukrainian men.

Because pure Abos are literally more retarded than niggers.
Then how come 60-70% AASI Dalit Tamils in Singapore are Higher IQ and Taller than chinks there? :waitwhat: This means AASI had to have developed HIgher IQ and Height but their facial features remained the same during the serpration of ~50000 years compared to original Abos

Last edited:
The rape rate is gonna fucking skyrocket :feelskek:

The CEO of Nokia will be curry soon

Finland is Finnished

The rape rate is gonna fucking skyrocket :feelskek:
Rape rates were too low, rape fetishists foids vote to import rapefugees to increase rape rates

even Japan is doing it

easier question: who ISN'T importing jeets?

we prefer society multiculture and lots of racial diversity

we prefer society multiculture and lots of racial diversity
Import 1 billion pajeets to the west
Each country to get more jeets than native

The west is going to look very ugly in 100 years.

Finnish employers are extremely greedy pieces of shit and this is one example of it. Unemployment is very high, getting a normal job is chad, toilet or via nepotism only and a lot of unemployed people are forced to do labor almost for free, so their neetbux won't get reduced up to 40% as sanction. The government does everything so fuckers can get their cheap labor as far as from India or the Philippines. I sometimes feel like they want to purposely increase the inceldom and suffering via worsening male surplus for the psychopaths they are, then bully, lock up and gaslight incels when they dare to complain.
View attachment 1241837
Shabbbat shalom

Pink nordic pussy for @curryboy420 @currycel102 @Pajeetsingh @jeetcel

Europe air map

Finland will go from being the country with the cleanest air in Europe to the dirtiest country in Europe if they mass import 300k pajeets

Next they'll do Africa.

It aleredy happened to me @FinnCel your next

EVEN TO THE RURALS?! WHAT?! I don’t even think the rapefugee wave of the 2010s went that fucking far…

Last edited:
So will the rape statistics go up or what?

Why are they trying to flood them everywhere ffs

Never thought about it, but it seems legit.