Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Finland campaign to convince ethnics to stop raping their females

Bold of them to assume they can understand english well enough to know what that means.

Though, I have nothing against the campaign, I hate how this ricecel and other ricecels and Latinos are the biggest white nationalists. It's fucking cringe, how much they talk shit about Arabs on twitter, Just to impress Whitu man. @Made in Heaven @Despicablecel

imagine unironically making a tiktok anti-rape dance

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: this country is cucked by the muzzi migrants and some slavs

Though, I have nothing against the campaign, I hate how this ricecel and other ricecels and Latinos are the biggest white nationalists. It's fucking cringe, how much they talk shit about Arabs on twitter, Just to impress Whitu man. @Made in Heaven @Despicablecel
That chink licking whites asshole is cringe, no nordic foid would give him pussy no matter how much he lick whites ass

That chink licking whites asshole is cringe, no nordic foid would give him pussy no matter how much he lick whites ass
Indeed on the other hand thugmaxxed Syrian pedos who he pretends to hate so much, keep fucking the women he desires so much.
IMG 20240707 132933

stop tagging me annoying faggot

i dont care about your ramblings

stop tagging me annoying faggot

i dont care about your ramblings
Weird, because, you tagged me for no reason yesterday. (I'm not autistic)
I only tag you when there's something relevant to you.

Weird, because, you tagged me for no reason yesterday. (I'm not autistic)
I only tag you when there's something relevant to you.
nothing you said matters to me just like most of what you say

stop tagging me annoying tiktoker faggot

stop tagging me annoying tiktoker faggot
I have been Blackpilled for two years now, didn't join the forum that's all. And I joined before it really started blowing up on tiktok. I joined right after New year.

Rapefugees welcome.