Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Finland build women-only prison

Just force them to prostitution, those who prettier :/

female prisoners should just be personal prostitutes to incels tbh

Just spend €320,000 per prisoner just in setup infrastructure costs theory, and it's not like they'll be full because women only get community service. Not to mention the ridiculous upkeep

Bro theres wifi in prison for men and females. Jfl nordic prisons are like fucking hotels.
You'll get special diet too if you ask.
They eat better food than me:reeeeee:

It's in Finnish but it will cost 32 million euros to build and it holds 100 prisoners of only women.

And men have to pay for it, so that females have it all cozy even in prison.

The only good thing about this is that now potential Finland Saints can go ER on them specifically. In Minecraft

i hope someone bombs that prison in minecraft

a friend of mine had a prison buddy who had to SMUGGLE a phone in to have internet

femoids get fucking computers in the cell

fucking clown world
female prisoners should just be personal prostitutes to incels tbh
every incel can rape a foid that's why the cucks separate foids from men

JFL at not committing crimes in Finland. You could go ER and live in a prison hotel.

Fuark ragefuel. Teehee they are lowT faggots so they wont harm us. We let them use tinder here teehee

Prison? More like a luxury resort for foids to get pampered during their naturally shortened sentences

In nordic prisons, everyone has Wifi.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back