Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Finished welcome to the NHK

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
I just finished the anime today, and yes it was a great anime with so many things to relate on. I just can't help to feel sad, Yamazaki is the perfect incel friend you can have, hanging out, drinking together, eating together and same interests (gal games) altogether with Sato. I felt very sad when Yamazaki returned to his parents as a failed university student just to become a farmer on the ranch of his dad. Sato san was probably more of a mentalcel, he got a jailbait girl (Misaki) but he never made a sexual advance on her. Sato is the ultimate NEET but in the end of the series he started to wagecuck because of no income and parents stopped sending him money, this happened to me (I'm also wagecucking at the moment). Welcome to the NHK was a great anime series, every incel and NEET should watch it because you'll probably relate to the anime on so many occasions. I wish I had a IRL friend like Yamazaki tbh, I feel sad I don't have one.

Last edited:
I just finished the anime today, and yes it was a great anime with so many things to relate on. I just can't help to feel sad, Yamazaki is the perfect incel friend you can have, hanging out, drinking together, eating together and same interests (gal games) altogether with Sato. I felt very sad when Yamazaki returned to his parents as a failed university student just to become a farmer on the ranch of his dad. Sato san was probably more of a mentalcel, he got a jailbait girl (Misaki) but he never made a sexual advance on her. Sato is the ultimate NEET but in the end of the series he started to wagecuck because of no income and parents stopped sending him money, this happened to me (I'm also wagecucking at the moment). Welcome to the NHK was a great anime series, every incel and NEET should watch it because you'll probably relate to the anime on so many occasions. I wish I had a IRL friend like Yamazaki tbh, I feel sad I don't have one.

View attachment 118380
Was a fantastic anime until the bluepilled scenes near the end. Couldn't relate after that, but overall was very enjoyable and had some of my favorite opening songs of any anime

I'm at episode 11 goddamnit.

Ya it's pretty good although as you mentioned, the ending is kinda sad and hits a bit too close to home.

Welcome to NHK is not a bad anime, the characters are good with the exception of Satou. Satou is one of the must dislikeable characters in anime, he is annoying and alone by choice. Not only he did sex with his best friend in high school, Hitomi, but when Misaki is trying her best to please him (due to her issues regarding feeling valued, based on her personality type and problems growing on with a mother that did suicide and abusive alcholic dad, altough i only saw the anime and in the manga her past is said to be a lie made-up by her) and Satou still act in a very retarded and stupid way with Misaki, treating her like trash, only at the end things get fixed but during the anime Satou is simply very dislikeable, despite the fact that he is not a incel. Yamazaki was better than Satou and his conclusion was better, altough i liked NHK due to Misaki. The opening is 10/10, one of the best opening songs ever, the OST is good and overall the aesthetic and where WTNHK takes place is also good, but Satou is simply unbearable and is alone by his fault, his anxiety and problems during the show where not caused by society but only himself, Satou is simply very dislikeable. The anime should have shown Satou as a guy that had girls liking him but he rejected them all, making him virgin and regretting it later as he is alone as a NEET (it would be very relatable), instead of a man that had sex and that was mourning about a past that was not even that bad for him. Satou is one of the most annoying characters ever.​

Watched about twelve years ago