Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting finished watching Evangelion 3.0 + 4.0 and it hurt a lot

• Thread starter BrazilianLiveMatter
  • Start date
BrazilianLiveMatter

BrazilianLiveMatter

Been to hell
★★★
I finished watching a few days ago and keep thinking about everything, I really wanted hideaki anno to be right and that escapism really sucks but life is really not easy, I thought there was no escapism, no game or encourage me to isolate myself, other than this site, this site is my fucking esapism it sometimes makes me feel good, sometimes it makes me sick but that's what it is, I don't want to tell the end of the movie but see that scene and understanding once and for all that there's no way out of reality, it hurt so much to realize that I'm still in my fucking dark room I didn't have anyone to talk to about the movie, fuck this is the worst thing about being an outsider, you never You can talk about things you like, normies don't give us this privilege.
brocels I may be exaggerating but I don't think I've ever had a conversation with "normal people" about subjects I like, I really wanted to have that happiness and enthusiasm to talk a subject that I am aware of, the despite all this I think the film is right in showing that isolation is not the solution, but was afraid to say that there is actually no solution for loneliness, thinking now The End of Evangelion kind of did that, I continue thinking it's the best anime ever made

Interested shit man. How do you feel about the fact that Evangelion just ended?

Only other anime that made me feel the same was Elfen lied.
JCMiNsw.gif

weebcels are so sensitive

Interested shit man. How do you feel about the fact that Evangelion just ended?
I'm not that old, I didn't grow up with evangelion or anything like that, but it really struck me, I feel like I've reached the end of the party and I couldn't enjoy anything

weebcels are so sensitive
No brocel, we're just passionate
I'm not that old, I didn't grow up with evangelion or anything like that, but it really struck me, I feel like I've reached the end of the party and I couldn't enjoy anything
I see. I first watched it in 2016 so I didn't really grow up with it either. A lot of weebs didn't tbh, only hardcore otaku from back in the day grew up with Evangelioon as it was still niche then. What you're feeling now is anime void. Basically the feeling you have after you finish an anime you enjoyed so much you have no motivation whatsoever to watch anything else, severe cases leading to doing nothing else other than THINKING about said anime. Tbh not many anime or shows in general have made me feel this way, but Evangelion was one of the few ones that did. If you're a newfag to anime, you will 100% experience anime void again. Maybe even with the next one you watch :feelshehe:
Aint That what every animefag says about their favourite anime...:fuk:
Ok but he's objectively not wrong, Evangelion is top 10 best anime of all time for sure

I see. I first watched it in 2016 so I didn't really grow up with it either. A lot of weebs didn't tbh, only hardcore otaku from back in the day grew up with Evangelioon as it was still niche then. What you're feeling now is anime void. Basically the feeling you have after you finish an anime you enjoyed so much you have no motivation whatsoever to watch anything else, severe cases leading to doing nothing else other than THINKING about said anime. Tbh not many anime or shows in general have made me feel this way, but Evangelion was one of the few ones that did. If you're a newfag to anime, you will 100% experience anime void again. Maybe even with the next one you watch :feelshehe:
Ok but he's objectively not wrong, Evangelion is top 10 best anime of all time for sure
I'm more of a manga guy, the anime media really tired me even more now with the arrival of so many normies, I started watching anime in general around 2010 so I caught a time when anime was niche (at least here in Brazil ) but these worms don't touch in the classics anyway, unfortunately Netflix is producing a live-action of Cowboy Bebop so they're likely to ruin this anime too

they made shinji into a fuckin fag :feelsLSD:

How old are you? I have watched evangelion as an older incel and it really did not appeal to me. I can see why teens would like it has many themes of growth and self questioning. For me though it seemed winny and shinji was not seeing the opportunities in front of him. Seem like someone would watch evangelion and feel like they were smart.

evangelion mid as fuck tbh, its just shinji crying about having to pilot the eva or some shit every other episode, and they never even explain any of the actual interesting stuff. srsly i sat through that dog ass with the only thing keeping me there being an explanation on the dead sea scrolls and seeing the spear of longitis or whatever the fuck it was called actually doing something, and then that never happens.

How old are you? I have watched evangelion as an older incel and it really did not appeal to me. I can see why teens would like it has many themes of growth and self questioning. For me though it seemed winny and shinji was not seeing the opportunities in front of him. Seem like someone would watch evangelion and feel like they were smart.
I'm 19, I watched with 14
evangelion mid as fuck tbh, its just shinji crying about having to pilot the eva or some shit every other episode, and they never even explain any of the actual interesting stuff. srsly i sat through that dog ass with the only thing keeping me there being an explanation on the dead sea scrolls and seeing the spear of longitis or whatever the fuck it was called actually doing something, and then that never happens.
the lore is not really deep in the anime and this leaves many people frustrated for having to go after extra content to understand the story, but it also attracts a lot of people, having a series focused on personal problems of characters with an interesting universe, without being a cliche drama without action is the greatest merit by far

Last edited:
Agreed 110% I cried so hard that my mom had to check on me because she was genuinely worried.

I can relate to Shinji a ton, I'm fifteen and my dad and I don't have the best relationship. I'm always listening to music to distance myself from people and have a hard time making connections with others.

Watching Shinji grow up really hit me hard, and when One Last Kiss played I broke down man like snot comin out of my nose and stuff. And all I could do was cry.

10/10 you did it again Anno