Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Finished up a job interview and the hiring manager was possibly an incel

BLACKED.COM

BLACKED.COM

Ochako Uraraka lover
★★★★★
I went to my nearest retail store despite normies telling me that said retail store is the worst place in my town to work and I said fuck it and decided to go there and fuck the hiring manager was a 5'4 severely balding and I think there is a good chance he is incel and the only way he wouldnt be an incel is if he got laid in his teen years but then he is still a manlet then. If this store is full of incel workers even the managers are incels no wonder normies hate it so much.

I went to my nearest retail store despite normies telling me that said retail store is the worst place in my town to work and I said fuck it and decided to go there and fuck the hiring manager was a 5'4 severely balding and I think there is a good chance he is incel and the only way he wouldnt be an incel is if he got laid in his teen years but then he is still a manlet then. If this store is full of incel workers even the managers are incels no wonder normies hate it so much.
My local shops are all run by panjeets and curries. I avoid the shops with attractive women

Show him this site. Invite your truecel brother in

My local shops are all run by panjeets and curries. I avoid the shops with attractive women
Same. Attractive foids treat me like shit and other costumers make incomfortable situations like gigling.

You should have whispered "it's over" to him and the secret code word would have secured you the job.