Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Finished my paper

• Thread starter Deleted member 2119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2119

Banned
-
I just finished my fucking paper and I couldn't be happier. I only made it to page 12 instead of 15 (Without the references ofc,I have around 19 pages in total) It's not a big deal but I don't see the point to write more pages if it's not necessary and doesn't support my findings.

I don't even care about my grade at this point I'm just happy that it's over.

I can relax now

Last edited:
What was the topic about, if you don't mind my asking?

Congrats boyo.

good thing i dropped out

congrats facade you good boy

2306e6acd9ba2c28c2185e258e552721547328b6_hq.gif

tfw I had to do something similar and last day left but I woke up and say fuck it and dropped from school

now I'm a happy neet for a whole month

tfw I had to do something similar and last day left but I woke up and say fuck it and dropped from school

now I'm a happy neet for a whole month

I would like to live the neet life for a few months but my parents would never let that happen and it will probably harm me

Writing papers is the biggest waste of time in the schooling system, you have to waste time writing 20 pages even though it could be compressed into 4 pages.

Writing papers is the biggest waste of time in the schooling system, you have to waste time writing 20 pages even though it could be compressed into 4 pages.

Exactly and it makes no fucking sense to write more than necessary. I hate school because they don't teach us shit that matters or is useful. Actual scientists also don't write more than they should so why should I do that...

Exactly and it makes no fucking sense to write more than necessary. I hate school because they don't teach us shit that matters or is useful. Actual scientists also don't write more than they should so why should I do that...
I write terrible papers because I end up having to stretch out the subject way too much, making most of the paper filler and padding just to get the required amount.

I write terrible papers because I end up having to stretch out the subject way too much, making most of the paper filler and padding just to get the required amount.

Do you get bad grades for them or do you think it's shitty? I just always added another study to use it as filler (But it was filler with content)

Finishing something like that is one of the most satisfying feelings you can experience.