Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel finediningmaxxing with a fellow forum user

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
choose the right restaurant so that everyone around you is a mayo boomer and you won't see suifuel chads and stacies

sucks i get drunk too easily tho

I am too poor to fine dine

Tallywackers-MAIN.jpg

We had a blast!

I rather just cook healthy food for my bros, then we go out to get drunk and hit on rosties using our low inhib.

That sounds like a good way to get arrested and MeToo'd

Didnt you spend over £100 at one place?

I rather just cook healthy food for my bros, then we go out to get drunk and hit on rosties using our low inhib.
I've never been drunk lol

choose the right restaurant so that everyone around you is a mayo boomer and you won't see suifuel chads and stacies

sucks i get drunk too easily tho
What did you eat?

Only in cucked places in europe, not the US.

Burgerland is full of #MeToo feminazis and Western European prisons are generally nicer, I'd rather be an ugly male in Europe

Burgerland is full of #MeToo feminazis and Western European prisons are generally nicer, I'd rather be an ugly male in Europe
You won't go to prison just by approaching some toilets. She will have to prove you beat or raped her, not just asked her for her number.

Post pics

Ok

IMG 20200314 125314IMG 20200314 133717IMG 20200314 144228
You won't go to prison just by approaching some toilets. She will have to prove you beat or raped her, not just asked her for her number.

False accusations happen. They happen everywhere. You know we agree with each other on this, AWALT

Even if prosecutors decline to charge or I am acquitted at trial, my life and career are over. And I'll have to spend money on a lawyer.
What did you eat?

incel food

Last edited: