Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Findoms might be the final Blackpill for me

TheIncelStaresBack

TheIncelStaresBack

Officer
★★★★
I think it's time to end it. I can't live in this world anymore with this kind of shit going on. I was trying to cope by finding evidence that they're not making THAT much money, but it's much, much worse than I could have imagined. I found one that's only fucking 18 and is making fucking $1K a day, maybe more, from guys that just give her money. The thing is she's not even great looking, she actually looks kind of goofy, but she has a decent pair of tits, so I guess she gets by on that. Anyways, here I fucking am, wageslaving for my meager fucking salary at 31, after studycelling for 5 years in my early 20s. I'm stressing out about getting by, worrying about office politics, getting yelled at by customers. And what's my god damn reward? A lifetime of incelling and playing video games until I die alone, having lived a sexless life full of rejection and humiliation. Her reward? See my picture (my only cope is that it's not true).

Our species needs to be nuked. This is so fucking unfair.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 152
Foids don't use the term "BBC" nor "cucked"

Fake.

this is proof that foids outcompete any chad

You know she's lying right? If you read /research on it Findom is legit hard to pull off, and fit the very rare few who do, they not (on average) making anywhere near 1k a day

The world is ultimately injust. At least it could be worse. You could be a Blackcel in Africa dying of AIDS slowly and painfully while starving and drinking cow piss.

Enemies do not have brains to use acronyms

You know she's lying right? If you read /research on it Findom is legit hard to pull off, and fit the very rare few who do, they not (on average) making anywhere near 1k a day

1k a day is unrealistic but I am sure a Findom who puts some serious effort into it can make 10k per month or more. By selling clips for example.

I don't know man. I'm looking right now and it seems legit. I'm scrolling and there are ton of screenshots of paypal payments and other shit, and that's only from the last week.