Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Findom

I

ironmanlet321

Captain
★★
If you take part in this as a man, you are a soycuck tbhtbh

If you are rich enough to drop big sums on random foids for no reason, you are rich enough to surgerymaxx and ascend

Literally what

If you are rich enough to drop big sums on random foids for no reason, you are rich enough to surgerymaxx and ascend
This tbh.

I've heard of people going into debt for this shit. Don't know if laugh or cry this time.

You're assuming that men aren't cucked enough to endanger their livelihood and also go into debt for the sake of this shit.

You're assuming that men aren't cucked enough to endanger their livelihood and also go into debt for the sake of this shit.
that is true
there is no hope for some men

I don't take part of it i'm virgin

Only take part in findom as a man IF you are pretending to be a girl on the internet and stealing men's money :feelsLSD:
the cucks don't deserve it