Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Finding your incel lookalike

JustMKBHDmaxx

JustMKBHDmaxx

Ugly, ethnic (blackcel), tallcel.
I was scrolling on some Lookmaxx forums and someone was talking about FaceandLMS and asked for a picture of his face.
1570926947585-png.134019

The dude looks literally like me minus his nose being a little bigger and him being older. We're the same height also (6'3). It's fucking over. :blackpill:

Its over for him ngl. Height cant save a face like that and cant compensate being ethnic.

Only person i look like is my dad, facially speaking.
I look like a younger and fatter version of my dad.But main difference is that my dad shaves his head, and i have long hair

Face looks like a chad ngl.

He looks average and is tall.

I was scrolling on some Lookmaxx forums and someone was talking about FaceandLMS and asked for a picture of his face.
1570926947585-png.134019

The dude looks literally like me minus his nose being a little bigger and him being older. We're the same height also (6'3). It's fucking over. :blackpill:
Cant be face and lms, he said he has a very recessed chin. And he also said he was norwooding bad and had to cover it before going to work every day.

You're not a 4/10. If you're a 4/10 then I'm a 6.5/10 and I'm not a 6.5. I have a 5/10 face.
You still mog FACE tho.

He's significantly below average.
ded srs? @Colvin76 send face ngl

(6'3")

shortcels :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

1570926947585-png.134019

Just be tall fags BTFO.

Is he the same FaceandLMS that makes those YouTube videos about male attractiveness?

Mogs me to 11th realm of hell and back.

yea ive seen them lol, ur a 5/10 by curry standards only

Currys are automatically over. Even Chadpreet is fucked unless he moneymaxxes and finds a desperate girl approaching the wall.

Yeah but I have better pics now. I'm above average by curry standards and below average by western standards.
so u wouldnt be a 5/10 then? unless ur living in india as of now

I think what hurts me more than being curry is being a manlet. If I were at least 5'10, I would do a better job in dating. I'm only 5'7.

Yes. I'm in the west.

First of all, that's fucking brutal.

Second, I disagree. I'm white and in the USA, being 5'7 as a white guy is horrific but being a curry is beyond over. You literally don't even exist as a dating/sex option to 90% of women if you are curry, at least as a short white guy you will be considered by some women, though likely rejected if you aren't also good looking and have other positive traits.

???? he looks good and he's 6'4?

Chads.co. I knew this guy was fake lmao I can't believe people actually link this guy as a "le blackpill educator"

chads.co
Stop coping lmao. He is a 3/10 truecel

@wereqryan i just checked your pictures at looksmax and your only deficiency in your face is bloat. Good eye area average jaw and chin you are like 5.5 and might become 6 if you lose weight. If you were white with that facial structure easily 7+/10

WHAT W H A T HE'S 6'4, BLACK, AND HIS FACE ISNT EVEN THAT BAD. I swear the absolute state of chads.co

Whaat
Black is a negative jfl. All non-whites are ethnics. Are you forgetting that whites are the most attractive race globally, backed by science? Also explain to me how 3/10 "isn't even that bad".

Being 6'3" doesnt mean shit if hes ugly and ethnic

I have better pics now. I could share them with you if you like. My primary deficiency is my height. I could lighten my skin and get a couple of facial implants to look more white, but there's no solution for my 5'7 height. :(
Share pics with me.

20191216 005538
whoever this guy was a nose and chin job could've saved his life

Black is a negative jfl. All non-whites are ethnics. Are you forgetting that whites are the most attractive race globally, backed by science? Also explain to me how 3/10 "isn't even that bad".

He's not 3/10, he's 5/10. Also it doesn't matter what fucking race he is with your muh "just be white". And hasn't he had sex anyway? Also 6'3 matters a shit ton lmao. Height matters.

I have better pics now. I could share them with you if you like. My primary deficiency is my height. I could lighten my skin and get a couple of facial implants to look more white, but there's no solution for my 5'7 height. :(
i am 5'7 too but you mog me so hard facially ok you can share the new pics with me. if i send you mine could you tell me which surgeries i need? i don't want a rating since my self esteem is shit enough tho

I'm 5'7! MIDGET!
and a diseasecel.
OH NO IM A 5'7 MIDGET BOOO HOO LOOK AT HOW SHORT I AM! SURELY I MUST BE INCEL

5'5 nigga get the fuck out of here you stupid chads.co

He's not 3/10, he's 5/10. Also it doesn't matter what fucking race he is with your muh "just be white". And hasn't he had sex anyway? Also 6'3 matters a shit ton lmao. Height matters.
No way hes 5/10. maybe 3.5 at BEST. You are bluepilled if you actually think hes 5/10 jfl jfl. I'm 4/10 yet I still mog him.

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
1. curry
2. low t
3. manlet
4. diseased (reflux and lpr)
5. mentalcel
6. NEET/jobless and hopeless
Of course the person being called good looking runs back to OH MY GOD LE MENTALCELDOM
Unfortunate the world has people like you.

I'm a mentalcel because I have a history of failure in everything. I failed to get an engineering job after grinding hard in university for 6 years because I'm low IQ. I also have reflux disease which makes it difficult for me mentally as well. I have been NEET for 4 years after I graduated from college. In these past few years, I've been LDARing and I've accomplished nothing. Make no mistake, my mental health is very poor and I'm constantly suicidal.
I dont give a fuck you retard. I literally dropped out of high school so be lucky you even have a god damn chance and graduated Uni. My god you have so much poetential and you're wasting it here holy shit. This is why the forum really needs to be fucking limited but oh well 75% of the forums larping retards so don't trust anyone I guess

Mogs me at looking manly

1570926947585-png.134019

He face and height mogs me to oblivion. It's been over.