Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Finding the strength to rope

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
I need to gather enough courage to rope.
how do i do that lads?
btw its friday evening in Israel and while everyone goes out to make out with their gfs I sit at home thinking about ending this eternal pain

I've been suicidal b4 but I'll tell you one thing, if you rope, THEY WIN

I need some courage to rope too help me out buddy boyos

Your living place is asking not to go ER

I've been suicidal b4 but I'll tell you one thing, if you rope, THEY WIN
Honestly i couldnt care less since ill be dead. i dont believe in any afterlife so it doesnt matter to me

I wish we lived in a warrior society and could rope that way ngl

how do i do that lads?
btw its friday evening in Israel and while everyone goes out to make out with their gfs I sit at home thinking about ending this eternal pain
Just haredimmaxx, girls love haredim.

how do i do that lads?
I sabotaged my life in such a way that I had no choice. Courage isn't good enough. You gotta have technique

JustBeARabbi bro

how do i do that lads?
Israel is the land of loosers, virgins and exploited assholes (fraierim).
It is over for everyone who lives in Israel bcz it is the trash can of the Jewish people. It is ironic but we were cucked by the rich American Jews.
It has never begun for Israelis and especially for Israelicels.
ביבי המלך

cope
nobody cares if we rope
we are dead weight
The only one that im sure gives a fuck if ill rope is my mom.
Thank you mommy :feelstastyman:
Israel is the land of loosers, virgins and exploited assholes (fraierim).
It is over for everyone who lives in Israel bcz it is the trash can of the Jewish people. It is ironic but we were cucked by the rich American Jews.
It has never begun for Israelis and especially for Israelicels.
ביבי המלך
Another Israelicel:giga:

The only one that im sure gives a fuck if ill rope is my mom.
Thank you mommy :feelstastyman:

Another Israelicel:giga:
לכאורה
I hope I'll leave isreli ASAP it's a dead shithole. I have to get a residence permit in the EU and escape!
אמיר חרצוני המשיח

I always find it tbh

it takes strEngth and couRage to rope but you can do it

להרוג מישהו
GO ER

I have no idea, I'll wait till I'm about 25 then decide if I'm going to rope or not. Recently life's been a piece of shit so I'll wait it out to see if it gets better depending on what I do. But you should listen to depressing songs, that would probably get you the courage.

Waiting for robot gf.

להרוג מישהו
GO ER
Too bad i am not a Muslim :feelsrope:
The supreme wisdom of the great prophet Muhamed provides shitloads of lifefuel and cope
I have no idea, I'll wait till I'm about 25 then decide if I'm going to rope or not. Recently life's been a piece of shit so I'll wait it out to see if it gets better depending on what I do. But you should listen to depressing songs, that would probably get you the courage.
25 is too young to decide.
I am 29 and i have not decided yet. I think my DEADline is 30.