Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Finding the Best City for Incels - Stockholm Sweden

S

strange_to_be

Recruit
★★★
I just replied to a post about someone in Stockholm whining about the hot women there. I wanted to see for myself so I pulled up a walking video from youtube and watched half an hour of it. Observations are below. But then I thought, maybe I can make this a series and try to find the best city for incels. The factors would be general hotness for women, general hotness for men, hotness variability and couple Disparity

This will be for Men <40, women <35 and '6' will be average for those age ranges since '6' is used colloquially as average in my opinion

CityWomen (1.0-10.0)Women Variability (High Med Low)Men (1.0-10.0)Men Variability (High Med Low)Couple Uniformity, (1-10) [1 is male more attractive, 10 is female more acctractive)Comment
Stockholm, Sweden6.5Med6.5Med5Everyone dresses like a mannequinn. It's fucking embarassing (might be because looked at downtown)

Walking in Downtown Stockholm : I guess my point is, you're talking about how hot the women are but not how hot the men are. The women choose from the best of men, and women can't be alone so if you moved the population of females in Stockholm to Mumbai then all these tall goddess women would be getting railed by 5'4'' indians.

In that video I see an 'attractive girl' at (bold for hot) (not looking at anyone sitting)(Skipping people where it's hard to tell if there's a relationship and in general if they're over 35)

9 seconds
11 Seconds
16 seconds
24 seconds - jean jacket girl is cute but hard to tell how cute in those clothes
26 seconds girl walking ahead looks ok
26 seconds girl on left with hijab girl looks ok
59 seconds couple with stroller. He looks like a redittor and she looks ok. I would say they're roughly looks matched, she is slightly better
1:31 hot under the radar girl
3:45 girl in black shirt and genes looks good, might be a bit older though
4:43 pretty average
5:10 fat
7:08 ugly black girl
7:17 hot girl
7:17 pretty good nothing special boyish girl
7:39 bike milf is good
7:50 girl in white work clothes looks pretty good
7:52 Fat girl
8:15 girl in white shirt on right below average
8:23 two grils on right. Blonde looks about average, girl in black a little below
8:39 two hot girls

Couples at

16 seconds - she's better looking than he is, he's a metrosexual covering up a pudgy body
22 seconds - He's slightly better looking than her but they're roughly looks matched mid 30s couple. He looks gay as fuck though. Upper body is trash, look at his disgusting arms, but lower body indicates a good amount of activity and good frame/height.
1:17 two couples, The first girl is dressed like a grandma so hard to evaluation. Both men look fairly fit like they've been active. First guy has a receded chin. I'd say they're roughly looksmatched as couples. Neither guy is a Chad
2:47 black girl and white guy (pretty sure they're together) she's actually better looking than him, he's fat.
3:31 middle adged unattractive couple
3:58 black normie
5:31 assumign they are, she's a little beter looking he's uggo
6:22 Not sure if this is a couple. He's pretty fit, ok face. She's might be older? But Id say he has at least a point on her.
7:01 She's better looking than he is. They're sort of matched in style/type
8:51 well the girl here is a lot better looking than the two guys she's with, theough not clear if she's 'with' either one of them
10:44 two couples. The one on the left the girl (6.5) is way hotter than they guy (4). The one on the Right the guy (7) is better looking than the girl (6)

Men

22 seconds
2:07 Just lol
2:24 bike guy face not so good, pudgy, but looks like good height/frame
3:01 guy in white t-shirt. He's Pudgy. Decent face but based on the height of the people around him average height.
4:44 shorter guy, decent face, no uperbody development. By BMI is high end of normal
4:51 with the stroller really average looking
4:51 in the sport jacket: Really average looking and trying really hard
5:09 awful
6:13 two guys both mid
6:26 below average looking three guys
6:40 average
7:34 round head
7:48 Average height, decent body, bad faces. Both of them (on left)
7:50 two guys on the left with their dad and one guy on the right with his mom. All 3 pretty average.
8:15 guy in cap and black shirt looks pretty good, probably best solo guy so far. But he's not a Chad
8:18 funny looking Chinaman
8:24 kinda ugly up close
10:00 looks pretty good but not a Chad

In summary in Sweden I'd say the couples seem pretty looks-matched, but I'm not seeing nearly as many 'hot' girls as have been advertised by you or others. The male population meanwhile is a little better than US average but a tighter distribution overall. 90% of the men are metrosexuals. The dress like models and mannequinns but they don't look like them. They benefit from being taller and seem to have generally good frame size, but they're almost a BMI of like 24-27 with none of it being muscle. They're like a step below chubby to slightly chubby. I am aware, though, that, that was a touristy/downtown area and not as representative as we might hope.

the best city for incels is a rural city in SEA countries like Indonesia or the Philippines

Just go to tallfag nordic chad capital theory

How retarded do you have to be to say fuckign SWEDEN has the best city for incels?
What's next? Fucking Netherlands is the best country for incels?

How retarded do you have to be to say fuckign SWEDEN has the best city for incels?
What's next? Fucking Netherlands is the best country for incels?
I thought this thread was satire, no one can possibly be this braindead

I thought this thread was satire, no one can possibly be this braindead
Does this look like satire to you?