Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Finding it rather easy to lose body fat

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
My skinnyfat appears to be going away after just a month at the gym and eating less shitty foods, Mum and a few others even commented that I'm looking leaner.

I thought losing weight was supposed to be hard? :dafuckfeels: Not trying to discredit fatcels or put anyone down with this thread, it's just my personal experience.

Last edited:
Good for you boyo

No it isn't. It's not hard to make your body return to its natual state.
It's quite a surprise tbh personally, not trying to put down anyone who does find it hard to lose weight.
Good for you boyo
As long as I can turn it into muscle and not go back to being a skeleton.
yes, if you don't have any medical condition or take any drugs with metabolic effect it's easy to get lean
Not taking drugs or any cheats, it just started happening from going to the gym 1-2 hours a day 4 times a week and focusing on upper body and hardly doing cardio stuff. :feelswhat:

Last edited:
I always found it easy to stay in a caloric deficit as well as eating enough for a caloric surplus.

I always found it easy to stay in a caloric deficit as well as eating enough for a caloric surplus.
Don't think I'm undereating, just stopped eating junkfood and drinking coke, switched to healthier alternatives. Mummy still cooks me hearty meals.

I thought losing weight was supposed to be hard? :dafuckfeels:
It is super hard for some people, for me, it's brutally hard because:

a) I wageslave in the homeoffice which means most of my day consists of sitting at home, burning 0 calories
b) Nothing in my life is fun except eating sugar and drinking beer, which is both horrible for weight loss, but cutting it out completely would result in severe depression because I wouldn't have a reward system in my life, like at all.
c) slow metabolism and low T make it even harder

It is super hard for some people, for me, it's brutally hard because:

a) I wageslave in the homeoffice which means most of my day consists of sitting at home, burning 0 calories
b) Nothing in my life is fun except eating sugar and drinking beer, which is both horrible for weight loss, but cutting it out completely would result in severe depression because I wouldn't have a reward system in my life, like at all.
c) slow metabolism and low T make it even harder
Sorry to hear that bro, wasn't trying to undermine or put anyone down, was just reporting on my personal findings. I accept others have barriers to weight loss.

My skinnyfat appears to be going away after just a month at the gym and eating less shitty foods, Mum and a few others even commented that I'm looking leaner.

I thought losing weight was supposed to be hard? :dafuckfeels: Not trying to discredit fatcels or put anyone down with this thread, it's just my personal experience.
It’s all about genetics. If you have shit genetics everything is hard.

it's quite easy to stay lean but not for everybody . these days my body fat is becoming way less without even working out .
i think depression can cause things like these