Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Finding a wife in 2019 is like...

• Thread starter SchrodingersDick
  • Start date

How high IQ is this analogy?

• Total voters
SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
Looking for a needle in a haystack, that might or might not even be there.. no guarantees!

Haystack = entire population of whores that drink cum and beg to get choked out. Unable to pair bond. Belongs to the world.
Schrodinger’s Needle = a good girl that doesn’t drink cum and doesn’t beg to get choked out. Able to pair bond. Belongs to you.

“now man up and find yourself a wife out of this giant whorehouse, bucko!”

poll related. How high IQ is this analogy?.. (I’m humble, I personally think it’s world record IQ.)

Edit: post your own high IQ analogies down below in the comments and SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON! JUUL! SUPREME! AIRPODS! INSTAGRAM!

(to clarify for the IT cucks lurking scratching their heads wondering wtf I mean, my definition of ‘wife” is a girl worthy of being the mother of your children, one who is yours, one who isn’t defiled and used by other men for their temporary sexual relief. NOT a cumdumpster who spent 10 years “finding herself”.. NOT a hoe turned housewife aka the default state of marriages in 2019)

Last edited:
Trying to find a wife in the West is like trying to find a cow at a pig farm.

More like finding the hay in the needlestack since you're going to keep feeling the sharp stings of so many rejections.

Wives don't exist, they are whores before everything

Its over, imagine having 100s of foids msing you just for existing and having insta :feelsgah:
76887E58 02E4 41C5 B00A 9FBF30629419

Finding a satisfactory wife in the west nowadays is like trying to defeat an entire army alone with bare hands.

Finding a wife in 2019 is like you being addicted to heroin and so you go in the backstreets of Chicago looking for used heroin needles, and you're taking a chance because most of them are going to give you AIDS or some infection.

Finding a wife in 2019 is like you being addicted to heroin and so you go in the backstreets of Chicago looking for used heroin needles, and you're taking a chance because most of them are going to give you AIDS or some infection.

Based.

And the "wife" also can get you Aids or some infection

Based.

And the "wife" also can get you Aids or some infection
Yeah, I was trying to make that point too, some of these dumb whores are so used up that they have STIs/STDs.

marrying in the West under these laws ?

Are you joking ?

What l see IRL is that low and middle class people marry (because they have no money to lose in a divorce rape jfl), but high end rich guys marry their wife only 5-10 years after their first child's birth. It is a precious tool to avoid their wife to leave with another guy soon after the wedding

Imagine the plight of the normalcuck... marrying the "love of his life" and then getting an STD from her :feelshaha: then they both go and get it treated together... she later posts on facebook about how many "ups and downs" they've been through in their marriage :feelstastyman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back