Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Finding a girlfriend won't cure your depression"

he will rope when she drops his ass kek

Eating won't sate your hunger and a house won't solve your homelessness.

Wow his confidence went up AFTER a girl dated him

A lot of guys have been simped out by society. Society needs simps for survival.

Not anymore, it won't.
That ship has sailed.

Yes it fucking will

View: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2u4fol
$
Ch4d

Hope he really did find the unicorn. :feelsbadman:

You don't need a girlfriend to feel well, sure, but getting easy access to sex and feeling validated by foids you feel attracted to does works wonders to one's self esteem and will to live.

I mean, why keep living and wageslaving to death if I'm fucking sure I'll die alone, without any kind of sexual activity, without feeling desired in any way? Might as well stop being a slave to the system that offers me nothing back and simply rope

Last edited:
I cant fucking believe when normies say shit like that. And then they turn around and say their significant other gives them purpose in life and meaning. Just another way to exclude ugly men

>feedback loops and reinforcement dont exist bro. you feelers arent any more depressed than those who know the joys of love and comfort. you dont know how hard we have it
people with sub 130 iq should have their tongues cut off

It’s a start