Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion finding a girlfriend in the psychiatry?

e4rp33l

e4rp33l

Recruit
★★★★★
i was wondering if you can find a girlfriend in the mentalhospital. i think there is an influx girls. i think the foids there maybe horny for my dick. Do you think its worth it trying to get to psyachtry. I mean i only have socialanxiety and mood swings. is this enough to get into psycho ward?

Last edited:
I think John Hinckley, Jr., the dude who shot Reagan because he was in love with Jodie Foster in 1981, did get a girlfriend in a mental hospital. In fact, I believe he was a virgin and he lost his virginity with that girl, so you know. Now all you gotta do is shoot the president of your country and see how it goes for you.

I was there and was surrounded by high tier normies who mogged the shit out of me, some of them even thugmaxxed and were full body tattooed. Most of them are there because they took too many drugs, not because they are genetically inferior

I was there and was surrounded by high tier normies who mogged the shit out of me, some of them even thugmaxxed and were full body tattooed. Most of them are there because they took too many drugs, not because they are genetically inferior
where there more foids or men?

where there more foids or men?
50/50. most of them were low tier, but they would still go after Chad and not after a mentally ill incel who is there with them. They see you as total genetic trash

I think John Hinckley, Jr., the dude who shot Reagan because he was in love with Jodie Foster in 1981, did get a girlfriend in a mental hospital. In fact, I believe he was a virgin and he lost his virginity with that girl, so you know. Now all you gotta do is shoot the president of your country and see how it goes for you.
:bigbrain::bigbrain:

smartest motherfucker to ever exist

Nah men are with the men and women are with the women. I spent a month in the mental hospital. The staff is male and female but they think you are a sub human.

I think so but they can murder you at any time since they're mentally ill

I think they are still Chad only and a lot of them have sex with staff members even though it is forbidden.

They are still women, just more insane. They will want schizo Chad.

aren't you scared of picking up a manhating foid (probably is in there because of that)? She will act nice and murder you while you are asleep.

i was wondering if you can find a girlfriend in the mentalhospital.

The normies have a saying, "never put your dick in crazy", there must be a reason?