Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

find the gay person:

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★
can't find them?

that's because they live among us, looking like normal people. the only real difference is they're going to hell

soyjak-pointing-omg.gif

Fun fact: no company has ever been able to produce an AI which can consistently distinguish between monkeys and black people. Self-driving cars are here, so are universal voice translators, self-aiming guns, and pocket-computers which can recognize every single product in a live video. But distinguishing between monkeys and black people is as difficult as solving a millenium prize problem, teams of PHD computer scientists will be working on it for decades before they get a solution which works well enough to be media-outrage-proof.

When someone finally finds the solution, they won't be make headlines, but they'll be happy knowing they solved the AI problem of the century. They'll tell normies that they just fiddle around with facial recognition algorithms all day, but to people in the know, he'll be known as "Tom, the absolute genius who spent 26 years teaching google images how to tell blacks apart from apes".

Fun fact: no company has ever been able to produce an AI which can consistently distinguish between monkeys and black people. Self-driving cars are here, so are universal voice translators, self-aiming guns, and pocket-computers which can recognize every single product in a live video. But distinguishing between monkeys and black people is as difficult as solving a millenium prize problem, teams of PHD computer scientists will be working on it for decades before they get a solution which works well enough to be media-outrage-proof.

When someone finally finds the solution, they won't be make headlines, but they'll be happy knowing they solved the AI problem of the century. They'll tell normies that they just fiddle around with facial recognition algorithms all day, but to people in the know, he'll be known as "Tom, the absolute genius who spent 26 years teaching google images how to tell blacks apart from apes".
Broooootal
Evolution didn't let it begin for blackcels

Found a gay person:
Everything I've told you is true, and backed by the experts. I have no mistake to admit here. At this point, I'm convinced you're just trolling; and I'm no longer engaging you.

why is he sideways
Because he's pointing at the amogus. Kind of like how those speech bubble reaction memes create the perception that the above post in a chain is actually being said by the character in the picture below. I thought it would be obvious enough to tell tbh, but I guess not

Because he's pointing at the amogus. Kind of like how those speech bubble reaction memes create the perception that the above post in a chain is actually being said by the character in the picture below. I thought it would be obvious enough to tell tbh, but I guess not
34171 1

You see, everyone, this is all Tarpuiniusposts really are. They might not be literary masterpieces but they don't have to be. They are simply a way for the person reading to reveal who they truly are. Consider @Tryna Ascend . @Tryna Ascend wakes up every day, looks in the mirror, and sees nothing but bitterness, disappointment, and morbid obesity.