Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Find Something You Love, Maybe The Girls Will Come Running To You

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
I found something I love. Disco music. I can listen to it for hours on the computer. Obviously, it can't replace a girl, but it can help with the pain.
If a person does something they love, they become less desperate. Maybe they become interesting.
Maybe the girls will be attracted to that.
I just started, so I have to give it a chance.
Remember, I'm listening to the music because I enjoy it, not because I am trying to pick up a girl.
If the disco music starts a conversation, great.
Meanwhile, I can still listen to it with my doll - who looks (and feels) EXACTLY like Donna Summer.

Only thing i love is my cunt oneitis

Everything is a cope

Smoking weed and working out are my best copes

so, this is how you got to this age. by being utterly delusional and a hardcore coper. please make me die before I become you.

How do you know what Donna Summer feels like? :chad: :banhammer:

Gigacope. Foids don't care about that.

Foids doens't have hobbies,personalities. Their music taste change with the actual trend

I found something I love. Disco music. I can listen to it for hours on the computer. Obviously, it can't replace a girl, but it can help with the pain.
If a person does something they love, they become less desperate. Maybe they become interesting.
Maybe the girls will be attracted to that.
I just started, so I have to give it a chance.
Remember, I'm listening to the music because I enjoy it, not because I am trying to pick up a girl.
If the disco music starts a conversation, great.
Meanwhile, I can still listen to it with my doll - who looks (and feels) EXACTLY like Donna Summer.

DELUSIONAL DEUS VEN EX

I don’t get it.

I mean I get that you listen to disco music on your computer. But how is that going to lead to a conversation with a foid?

You mean you play it on your laptop in a place like Starbucks?

I thought disco music would be a good way to pick up a Black Girl.

Bluepilled cuck raus