Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Find a shy plain looking woman

Alone75

Alone75

Legend
★★★★
You think they're virgins with zero options like us? A socially anxious shut in female who is on the internet becomes a rock star with the amount of attention from bluepilled simps. :feelsclown:

They're already dating chadlite normies anyway and have had multiple lays.

fucking whore fucking WHORE FUCKIN GHOWRE I WANT TO WA-UCKIN RAPE YOU FUCKING WHORE I WANT TO FUCKING LIVE MY LIFE LIKE ROCKSTAR IN COLLEGE FUCKING WHOREI WILL FUCKING RAPE YOU I AM NOT FUCKING LOW QUALITY

You think they're virgins with zero options like us? A socially anxious shut in female who is on the internet becomes a rock star with the amount of attention from bluepilled simps. :feelsclown:

They're dating chadlite normies anyway.
:yes:All they have to do is make a tinder profile and they'll be taking several dicks a week

:yes:All they have to do is make a tinder profile and they'll be taking several dicks a week

It makes me feel so sad still, I wish i didn't care anymore.

They suck cocks since 6 yearsold

I think shy girls lie to you so they make it seem like it is not much they have on their personality, but in reality they do that to breakup and hook with another guy im mere seconds. It's crazy. Now shy girls who are 2D Is a different story because they actually have character development, something 3D shy girls don't have. Shy girls only get with you to fuck your best friend behind your back, so watch out and if they tell you that you can be friends with them and they don't seem interested, she's just another washed up stacylite toilet trash WHORE. :feelsjuice: