Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fincels post your xp with fin ITT

visage

visage

Banned
-
my hairline rn;
20131121_widescreen.jpg

dose
sides
etc

prostate cancer fears though

you still look pretty chaddy though

I'm not on it but going to the derm soon to see if I'm experiencing miniaturization or whatever.  If I'm starting to lose hair, I'm getting on it.

Sexual and Mental side effects are like 1% and only FDA approved medicine that really seems to work well.

I'd say just know the risks and pay attention to your health.  Tons of guys are on it and happy, so its worth a shot.  The negativity/fear is from a small minority that took it and experiences sides, some of whom probably experienced placebo effect.

lostcel said:
you still look pretty chaddy though

I dont think OP is Dr. Phil lol.

Bicboi said:
I'm not on it but going to the derm soon to see if I'm experiencing miniaturization or whatever.  If I'm starting to lose hair, I'm getting on it.
i had some slight receding on my hairline like 2 years ago and i have some minuturization but it seemed to stop and never recede any further after that, its been the exact same for 2 years. i dont think im going bald since i never have any hair fall out in the shower, maybe its just mature hairline? my dad has the same thing at like 48

my hairline is worse if it makes you feel better.

lostcel said:
i had some slight receding on my hairline like 2 years ago and i have some minuturization but it seemed to stop and never recede any further after that, its been the exact same for 2 years. i dont think im going bald since i never have any hair fall out in the shower, maybe its just mature hairline? my dad has the same thing at like 48

I have quite a bit of hair fall in the shower (30-40) over the past year.  I do mess with my hair a lot and it is fairly curly/wavy, so I know that contributes to it.  I still can't entirely tell if I'm losing hair or if my hairline is the same as always, but i feel like there is some thinning in the temples.

My dad is nw6, but my moms side has none, dads side (other than dad) is good too.  Brother is 40 and doesnt have any either.  Hopefully my dad didnt fuck me over.  We have completely different hair types (his fine and straight, mine thick and coarse).  

I'm hoping that if I have any, it will just be maturation or a low nw level.  I still dont know what the deal with maturation is.  Its the same process as mpb right?  Wouldnt that make a maturing hairline just a low level of mpb?

Bicboi said:
lostcel said:
I have quite a bit of hair fall in the shower (30-40) over the past year. I do mess with my hair a lot and it is fairly curly/wavy, so I know that contributes to it. I still can't entirely tell if I'm losing hair or if my hairline is the same as always, but i feel like there is some thinning in the temples.
My dad is nw6, but my moms side has none, dads side (other than dad) is good too. Brother is 40 and doesnt have any either. Hopefully my dad didnt fuck me over. We have completely different hair types (his fine and straight, mine thick and coarse).
I'm hoping that if I have any, it will just be maturation or a low nw level. I still dont know what the deal with maturation is. Its the same process as mpb right? Wouldnt that make a maturing hairline just a low level of mpb?

yeah some guys will just recede a bit from the temples and then come to a full stop, ull notice some miniaturization but it won't continue, i think this happens to most guys while some guys will just outright start balding. in fact if u look at ur dads brother i bet he has the same thing. heres an example of mature hairline.

ronald reagan had it when he was very young, and stayed the same until his old age, notice the miniturization and receded temples:

ronald-reagan-9453198-2-402.jpg

ronald-reagan.jpg